Author: tradervic

Was the 'Prophet' a Child Molester? (a.k.a. Marry a pre-pubescent girl)   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-23 07:48:56 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-1-23 07:44
It is interesting in that he asks awkward questions that a gentile would not dare utter.

I'll take a look from YouTube.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-23 07:57:33 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-23 07:48

I am not sure it is still there.... but there may be copies floating around. You see..... David Cole was hounded by the Zionists after making that video, and had to live under an assumed name. Being Jewish himself none of the charges of Anti-Semitism would stick, but he claimed that threats were made against his life.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-23 11:23:55 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2015-1-23 11:50
tradervic Post time: 2015-1-23 01:35
Still dodging I see with the last three posts - including this one.

So I ask you directly, do you ...

As of now Views 294 Replies 29 Votes 2
Is poor participation in this " POLL"  my fault ?

Dodging ? Let us see.......

Your OP ,"dostoevskydr  asked me if we could take a discussion that we had in another thread..."

I had said, " You may wish to start a separate thread to discuss this."

I  had also said, " Start a new thread, make your point  and we can discuss this."

So, you made your point and started this thread and " POLL".

My response ( post # 2 ) ..."The "child molester" / "Muhammad was a pedophile"*  charge is an unfair attack on Islam because it doesn't apply to the Prophet in anyway", claim Muslims. This* claim  is a recurring one among critics of Islam, so its foundation deserves close scrutiny. Let us see the arguments from both sides."

Can I finish with this first ?

Is this thread about canvassing campaign on  YES / NO Vote ?

As of now;
Single choice vote, There are a total of 2 people participating in the poll

There is another:   27 Days, 15 Hours, 32 Minutes.

Plenty of time is still there before I give you MY position on the subject.

Fair enough ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-23 11:50:39 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-23 07:48

Please do

Please view the David Cole videos.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-23 12:24:10 |Display all floors
the problem with all these sects is they don't allow sex with members of the same sex nor sex with members of different sects so they are left with only in-sect sex which can sometimes lead to incest sex within sects

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-23 12:43:25 |Display all floors
on subject though, if we go back 1 thousand years in any culture, what was the average age of marriage and accepted age for intercourse to begin? You can't measure it against modern laws.

So let's see, given in most cultures the accepted time would be with the onset of puberty, basically once she bleeds she's ready to breed if you'll excuse the crudity.

Is it likely that a 9 year old girl had had her first period at that time?

Perhaps, there are certainly cases of it, though it's much more likely to occur after the age of 11, 12-14 being more common. In ancient Egypt some children were married at a very young age, even marrying children who were a few years old so that the spouse could secure power, then as soon as the girl's period began, they would try to conceive. Young marriages to older men was also very common in Rome and Greece as well as other areas of the world.

For the most part, these were societies where people rarely lived past 50, with 30-40 being move likely, so it was not just culturally accepted to marry and have sexual intercourse early but it was a necessary part of the human race surviving.

Given this, I would suggest it might have been culturally acceptable for Mohammed to marry a 6 year old and have intercourse when she were 9, for that time period. However, personally I think 9 is still too early even by those times.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-23 16:44:55 |Display all floors

What was the average life span 1400 years ago in the Middle East?

We may learn that nobody 1400 years ago from his tribe had objected to his marriage. Not even the Pagans of Mecca, nor the Jews and Christians of Medina ever objected to it or used it as a point against Islam as many do today, say Muslims.

If we take the time to study a little bit about the history of the tribes in South America, Middle East, Africa, India and the far eastern Oriental countries 1400 years ago, we would find that many tribes even until today allow the marriage of females at a very young age.

The gypsy, or romany people, of Indian descent who now for the most part occupy eastern Europe, arrange their children in marriage. They arrange the children at the age of 9 to be engaged for 3 or 4 years before they are married. The only ground for divorce in their culture is failure to conceive a child within a year of marriage (what an irony-- largely illiterate people recognize the American Medical Association's definition of infertility and divorce, while 'educated' people in the west pursue various infertility 'treatments' for years without end). Also, compared to Europeans, the average life span of the Romany is around 45, compared with those life spans in the 60's and 70's, so when their children are married, their lives are about 1/3 over.

"But still, she is considered a child in our standards today!" is the counter argument.

Well, a lot of the things we do today are not right in the eyes of many.  Our "standards" today mean nothing to what took place 1400 years ago.  Today, anyone under 18 years old is considered a "child", a baby still under his mommy's and daddy's care.

Aisha might look as child to many, but back then, she certainly was considered as a woman who was qualified for marriage, say the Muslims.

To Be Continued.............

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.