Author: tradervic

Was the 'Prophet' a Child Molester? (a.k.a. Marry a pre-pubescent girl)   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-22 00:28:12 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2015-1-21 09:04
94 view 8 replies and 2 votes as of now....
And I am not the ONE no vote

Hm... have to admit, been surprised at the lack of partcipation on this on other discussions involving Mohammed - given the virtol that is usually given to Christ, Buddha, Marx, and other religions/political groups.  Then again, the Muslim has been very honest about the amount of violence it is willing to inflict and/or condone:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fatwas
China's Eccentric 'Uncle Laowai' from Chicago, IL

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 00:31:19 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2015-1-21 09:37
Posted links are very well known ANTI ISLAMIC websites e.g. Jihad Watch etc.
Let us discuss th ...

So... the historical facts that are being quoted are 'tainted' because they are not being presented by an 'Islamic Authority'?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr ... helia_b_814332.html

http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/home.php?mod=space&uid=135031&do=blog&view=me&from=space

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-22 01:16:59 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2015-1-22 00:31
So... the historical facts that are being quoted are 'tainted' because they are not being presente ...

"............So... the historical facts that are being quoted are 'tainted' because they are not being presented by an 'Islamic Authority'?"
The subject is your OP's title Is it not ? And I am not  posting any "links" from any " Islamic Authority ". Or Am I ?
I am staying on the subject, are you ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 03:24:35 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2015-1-21 11:16
"............So... the historical facts that are being quoted are 'tainted' because they are not b ...
I am staying on the subject, are you ?

I like to think that I am.  Not exactly seeing a lot of source material from you, for your counters - which is giving me the feeling of being part of a Monty Python skit.

As a highly awarded member, I had thought you had the ability to post links with little to no impedment.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2015-1-22 12:13:17 |Display all floors
This post was edited by dostoevskydr at 2015-1-22 12:43
tradervic Post time: 2015-1-22 03:24
I like to think that I am.  Not exactly seeing a lot of source material from you, for your count ...

"As a highly awarded member, I had thought you had the ability to post links with little to no impedment."
Too early for a "judgment"....
It is a "to be continued".....
Links ? Source Materials ? Do links are really required ?You have started a POLL, and people's choice is to  vote on YES / NO.
What I am saying (on the "subject") is open for any challenge/rebuttal.:lol
Let us continue...:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 12:27:06 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2015-1-22 00:28
Hm... have to admit, been surprised at the lack of partcipation on this on other discussions invol ...

Just for Info :
196 Views 18 Replies ( Except for 3, 15 are yours & mine ) AND 2 Votes.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-22 12:32:18 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2015-1-22 00:28
Hm... have to admit, been surprised at the lack of partcipation on this on other discussions invol ...

Just For Info:
The  reverence of Muslims  is not limited to the Last Prophet; respect for all messengers of God and scriptures that came before him are part of the Islamic faith. (Indeed, there are at least 26  references to Jesus in the Quran, praising his piety and steadfastness). My understanding is  Muslims would be equally hurt if Jesus, Moses, Joseph and other figures from the Abrahamic faiths were humiliated.
And it’s not just Muslims who find themselves at odds with the European notion of ‘freedom’, it would be equally unacceptable to followers of all other faiths including Hinduism, Buddhism and Zoroastrianism etc.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.