Author: dragon8

the freedom to insult another person's religion   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-18 13:15:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by mixamixa at 2015-1-18 13:16
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 13:10
One more shot in your own foot!

When did I ever say I had a religious belief?

There there my son... Ten hail Marys and all is forgiven.

Did the priests molested you as a child or where is all this anger coming from?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 13:36:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 12:48
Don't brag to Andy that you know Rene Descartes' most loyal fan in our time: it is Yours Truly!  ...

I wish you luck..... Is this emulation of Descartes going to be in a documentary or a blue movie?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 13:36:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 13:57:42 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 13:48
It will be a pink movie, myu friend, and you will be invited as a special guest of honour ...

Thanks for the thought but NO thanks...... endorsing decadence will be anathema for me.

Have you thought of inviting Ted? He may even be persuaded to partly finance the production.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 14:07:40 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-18 13:15
There there my son... Ten hail Marys and all is forgiven.

Did the priests molested you as a child ...

A person of faith should not be judged by his  faith and be insulted by your Funnish education.

In fact, in more cases than not, a person of faith makes a more loyal companion., a source of strength.......and shall not be insulted by you as weak of mind.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 14:15:20 |Display all floors
A person, any person, ........should be judged by his actions, his words and his intentions ........and nothing more.

What gives your Funnish education the right to judge a person based on whether he is religious or not?

Religious or not is a person's right........and shall not be insulted by you for that.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 18:10:11 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2015-1-18 14:07
A person of faith should not be judged by his  faith and be insulted by your Funnish education.

I ...

Stating the obvious is not insulting anyone.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.