Author: dragon8

the freedom to insult another person's religion   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-18 11:45:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 11:42
Just because the Nordic countries have one of the best education systems does not mean YOU have  ...

I have better education than most people in this world and black people in South Africa.

Shouldn't you be going to church to get some wine for blood and wafer for snack?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 11:48:43 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 11:40
Well, thanks for sharing your biases with us. They help gauge your mind's shortcomings a lot. Wh ...

To believe in any God, waste your life in religion and try to push it to others and young people is the mother of all biases and shortcomings.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 11:56:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 11:51
You are under no obligation to accept anyone's religious belief. But your psychopathology is mno ...

Maybe you have trouble understanding English. I don't hate anyone for their religion and people can believe whatever they want. At the same time I do think that religion is for the weak, for people with no mind of their own and it should have no place in any society and certainly not be pushed to kids who believe anything.

News flash to fundamentalists like you: we are living the year 2015. Or maybe we should not blame you. You probably are a product of one of those missionary schools.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 12:02:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 11:56
I am not interested in your degrees; I judge people by what they are saying, what interests they ...

Yes, there must be several smart black men and women coming from South Africa. But if you look at the whole population the story is completely different. The level of education for black people in South Africa, the whole population, is terrible compared to Finland. It might be better than many countries in Africa but that doesn't make it good.

And no, unlike relligious nuts like you, I don't support any kind of racism, but I don't have any reason imagine things about black communities like you just because people are black.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 12:24:52 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 11:46
Rene Descartes did not cogito ergo I can lampoon the religious. He kept his convictions to himse ...

Descartes was a very complex figure. I have no doubt in his sincerity, even though at times his writings are full of contradiction. Profoundly religious and yet questioning and searching.

One often finds this when dealing with genius. A truly great man.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 12:58:27 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 12:52
Many posters have trouble with YOUR "English" but most of us also find your ATTITUDES troubling  ...

Amen

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-18 13:07:49 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-18 12:50
Keep talking! As if anyone needed your insights! S Africa is not a European country! You are stu ...

I was the one saying how bad the education in South Africa is, it was you who said how great it is. There are many countries in Europe where education level is very low, for example Albania or Moldova, not all countries in Europe know how to run things as well as the Nordic Countries.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.