Author: dragon8

the freedom to insult another person's religion   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-16 21:51:26 |Display all floors
religions dividin us not unitin us better go on solo like me an agnotic  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-16 22:56:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-16 21:36
Do you think you look strong because you are talking down to people who maintain their religious ...

You obviously think you are God's soldier here in this forum. Don't waste your life on any religion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-16 22:59:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-16 21:48
You need to be honest, if not with usw, then at least with yourself: you ain't the smartest anyw ...

Did Jesus taught you to talk like that?

I will go to sauna today and tomorrow and the topic won't be religion or Santa Claus  but ice hockey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-16 23:38:55 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-16 21:50
Well, the 72 broads awaiting the martyr may or may not be virgins. But women they are, some mayb ...

You seem well versed on martyrdom..... you must have been really hard up at some point to have considered such a thing.....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-17 00:04:05 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-16 21:48
You need to be honest, if not with usw, then at least with yourself: you ain't the smartest anyw ...

I'm sure your kids are comfortable learning biology and physics from religious nuts. After school they can go sit on priest's lap.

The fact is you are either religious believer or scientist, you cannot be both, at least you cannot be credible one.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-17 00:29:39 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-17 00:04
I'm sure your kids are comfortable learning biology and physics from religious nuts. After school  ...

In my experience, and having spoken to church going scientists and well educated clergy, science and religion are kept entirely separate from each other in an unbridgeable duality. This goes back to the roots of our civilization..... the classical Greek and Roman philosophers were not stupid to believe in fantasies, they accepted religion as a cultural thing and explored science for the day today realities.

Only simpletons confound the two.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-17 00:54:22 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-1-17 00:29
In my experience, and having spoken to church going scientists and well educated clergy, science a ...

If they do that they deny god and bible. If you believe in God you also believe in the bible, if you believe in bible you cannot be a scientist.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.