Author: smuffy

Do you support the ban on cleavage scenes?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-9 21:51:31 |Display all floors
i personally love the lowcut costumes the more cleavage the more powerful there is for a woman  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-11 17:17:16 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-9 10:32
Hear! Hear!

you're the one who's calling your own kind evil. i never said such a thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-11 23:24:01 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-11 23:17
Where and when did I do that? I don't call people "evil"; I call evil acts "evil". Everyone does ...

i'm not talking to you anymore, because you like to make things up as you go. i'm not interested in your tales. you can reply to my posts all you want, i don't care.

the last time i visited america, random people came up to me and made fun of the chinese, saying things like ching chong....i look asian, they just assume i'm chinese...this has never happened before...america has changed a lot, is it because of the recent increase in the number of anti-china news....

others have had similar experiences in other western countries as well....if they don't say you're chinese, then they just group with the countries where all "you asians" are from....admit it, the most racist group on earth is not the chinese, or the asians, but the caucasians.

good-bye. this time it's for real.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-11 23:24:57 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-11 23:17
Where and when did I do that? I don't call people "evil"; I call evil acts "evil". Everyone does ...

"Where and when did I do that?"

here:
"(blah blah blah) that depict entire cultures and ethnicities as evil and others as martyrs."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 09:22:06 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-1-6 16:51
You don't understand the reference

So there are an extraodinary story behind ? ha-ha
Could you please give me a chief  explain brother? THANKS..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 10:32:14 |Display all floors
support the original!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 14:53:49 |Display all floors
I don't understand this.It's just a drama.Overreaction
wind over the water

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.