Author: smuffy

Do you support the ban on cleavage scenes?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-8 03:09:26 |Display all floors
While human breasts are wonderful creations of nature on women, I support the ban on cleavages to maintain a level of dignity for our lady friends.  
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 06:58:48 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2015-1-7 14:09
While human breasts are wonderful creations of nature on women, I support the ban on cleavages to ma ...

China should not feel ashamed of the woman's body.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 08:47:39 |Display all floors
Mr.Goldstein Post time: 2015-1-8 06:58
China should not feel ashamed of the woman's body.

There are men who prefer women with a little modesty. If we start seeing cleavages in TV dramas and movies, then we will begin to see cleavages on the streets.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 08:57:24 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2015-1-7 19:47
There are men who prefer women with a little modesty. If we start seeing cleavages in TV dramas an ...

One of the most intellectually prolific cultures was ancient Athens, and they welcomed sexuality.  Seeing attractive women motivated the men to work hard to impress them.  Sexuality is also good for physical health.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 08:58:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2015-1-7 19:41
They don't feel ashamed. Chinese do not know the concept of "shame" at all. It is the CPC only tha ...

Yes, of course: when I say China, I only imply the undemocratically appointed rulers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 10:08:27 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2015-1-8 03:09
While human breasts are wonderful creations of nature on women, I support the ban on cleavages to ma ...

you remind me of tom cruise in far and away. that was such a beautiful scene where tom cruise took off his shirt to cover up nicole kidman dancing on stage...although i didnt think her dress was that revealing...but still.

i think it's nice for you to be so protective.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-8 10:37:54 |Display all floors
casseopeia Post time: 2015-1-8 10:08
you remind me of tom cruise in far and away. that was such a beautiful scene where tom cruise took ...

Tom Cruise is a very respectable man both on and off the stage.

Thank you for your kind words.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.