Author: wchao37

Dedicated To New CD Forum Participants...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-12 00:28:58 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-6 18:33
I can be whoever I wish to be. But being myself is the best I can be.
You can be anybody you say y ...

No one can understand his "English" because this guy is illiterate.

He knows it and that's why he uploads the same diaper every time he needs to defend himself against my ratata machine gunfire.

The guy is what people call "Trailer Park Trash."  White trash is another appellation for him.

Folks like him have nothing to do and hang out all day long in forums like this sucking this and swallowing that, and hallucinating about their own "credibility."

You are right in ignoring him, but kindly note that this is a totally shameless fella.

In handling hemorrhoids like him, sometimes you need to come out because he was saying you're incarnationabc and not knowing anything better, many in the forum would assume you are.  

Just look at his picture -- he is brazen enough to upload ugly pictures including his own.

A piece of xit is no different from a piece of hemorrhoid -- we all know they originate from the same hole.  Always remember that and you wouldn't be too far off.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 00:29:00 |Display all floors

He knows it and that's why he uploads the same diaper every time he needs to defend himself against my ratata machine gunfire.

The guy is what people call "Trailer Park Trash."  White trash is another appellation for him.

Folks like him have nothing to do and hang out all day long in forums like this sucking this and swallowing that, and hallucinating about their own "credibility."

You are right in ignoring him, but kindly note that this is a totally shameless fella.

In handling hemorrhoids like him, sometimes you need to come out because he was saying you're incarnationabc and not knowing anything better, many in the forum would assume you are.  

Just look at his picture -- he is brazen enough to upload ugly pictures including his own.

A piece of xit is no different from a piece of hemorrhoid -- we all know they originate from the same hole.  Always remember that and you wouldn't be too far off.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 00:32:09 |Display all floors

Write Turkish for us for a change so that at least we know you are human.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 01:16:36 |Display all floors
Billy the Trailer-Park white trash:

Don't pretend you can't read English, let alone write in that language.

This chap Wassim must be a benefactor of yours for you to worship him that much.

I can similarly pull up any name from a register of terrorists and say you are one of them.

Purposefully spreading lies online like you are doing is a crime subject to fines and imprisonment.

Not even Joseph Goebbels would have condoned your crime of posting the same lie a thousand times.

He didn't know you're illiterate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-12 02:17:49 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-16 11:44:51 |Display all floors
This post was edited by freetofly at 2015-1-16 11:46

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-16 11:45:48 |Display all floors
Thank you for the sharing.

I noticed that you have got many bodyguards free of charge.
Every time you show up, a group of them follow behind.  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.