Author: wchao37

Dedicated To New CD Forum Participants...   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2016-9-26 01:21:54 |Display all floors

Thank you for your approbation!  No, my posts aren't as great as you're connoting here.  Oh you want to hear it again?  No problemo!

Ask people around the world why they entrust the Chinese and not the Zs anywhere to build their infrastructure -- for instance, Britain has now agreed to the Hinckley Point Nuclear Project even though British P.M. Theresa May had "security concerns" about it during the transition of power.

Ask yourself why the G20 Conference held at Hangzhou two weeks ago was such a success, and why nearly all nations entrusted China with leadership towards economic recovery, with the sole exception of a certain hegemon and its island lackey.

Ask yourself why the only thing the hegemon and its lackey can do now is to incite wars in China's periphery in the hope that she can be dragged into a quagmire.

Ask yourself why the so-called South China Sea Arbitration by the faked or Wannabe International Court of Justice  (which was actually not part of the UN, but only 'renting' the court for use as prop for a photo-op to deceive the world, with a convicted Japanese criminal politically allied with Shinzo Abe playing the role of the 'presiding judge.') gaining such notoriety that no one wants to actively support it.

And ask yourself why the new Japanese Defense Minister, a female ultra-rightist who denied the existence of the Nanjing Massacre of December 1937, keeps harping on the validity of the rigged Arbitration, and pushing to "join" the U.S. in "patrolling the South China Sea" to enforce the duo's "Freedom of Navigation" (should be read as Freedom of Sovereignty-Infringing wanton navigation).

And the only conclusion any sane person can come down to is: according to her own logic, she is a crook that deserves to be brutally violated in the streets of Tokyo, and the rapist to be declared innocent in the social media and that the whole thing never occurred even though it was recorded on tape by a bystander.

Are you a cousin of hers, Seneca?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-9-26 10:23:11 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-26 10:44:48 |Display all floors
Post time 4 HourEarlier |View the author only

seneca Post time: 2016-9-19 12:07
    You haven't read Gavin Menzies' books, and you can't read Chinese. Nor Italian, Latin, German, Fr ...

Oh really? I have to disappoint you yet again.  

As an example, I want you tell us in open forum what the following means in English.  No use of translation machines allowed.  Just use your own words in English so that the average English reader can understand.

空中滯留、眼鏡蛇、落葉飄」三絕技 蘇-35空中之驚嘆!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-26 10:46:58 |Display all floors
Oh really? I have to disappoint you yet again.  

As an example, I want you to tell us in open forum what the following means in English.  No use of translation machines allowed.  Just use your own words in English so that the average English reader can understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-26 10:54:28 |Display all floors
No fussing around allowed!

I want you to tell us in open forum what the following means in English.  

No use of translation machines allowed.  Just use your own words in simple English so that the average English reader can understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-9-27 01:00:57 |Display all floors
On the other hand, to dispel any residual doubt that I'm not a Chinese because of my English proficiency, please let me upload an impromptu translation:  

百年世业在诗书

万古家风唯孝悌

Vitality of trans-generational enterprise hinges upon sustainable traditions embodied in our literary legacy of poems and calligraphy

Longevity of familial traditions is solely dependent upon implementing filial piety and benevolence.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Medal Gold Medal

Post time 2016-9-27 14:04:19 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.