Author: adele001

Protect Chinese traditional festivals: ban the Christmas Eve   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-26 22:03:09 |Display all floors
if you are Christmas ,it is totally ok to celebrate it ,if not ,i don't know where is the meaning to make  celebration.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-26 22:12:46 |Display all floors
The day Europe and the USA start celebrating the Spring festival and the like should be the day when China starts celebrating Christmas. This parasitic "holiday" will in due time contribute to the erosion of Chinese culture if left unchecked. I live in a country which has forsaken its own culture in favor of becoming a cultural vassal of the West-it's not a pretty sight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-26 22:22:23 |Display all floors
msrong Post time: 2014-12-26 17:07
The purpose of the Christmas ban is not to crack down on all Western festivals, but to reverse th ...
It won't be sinophobic Sennie  if he can't spout off...

I wonder if Seneca is a paid troll, perhaps?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-26 22:39:30 |Display all floors
In Paris, there are no sick politburo to pretend choosing what peoples can think or like, chinese new year is welcome and you'll see many young frenchies learning dragon dance. I feel very sorry to eee such degenerated racism. make chrismas a true meaningful happy moment or a shopping opportunity is one peple mind choice. If they worry for decadent west festival ,why do they still huy luxury germsn car, drink expensive french wine and offer they little san italan branded leatherbags? shame to these bufffons

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-27 01:40:19 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2014-12-27 01:41
yasawakic Post time: 2014-12-26 22:39
In Paris, there are no sick politburo to pretend choosing what peoples can think or like, chinese ne ...

But France has a Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication which decides what people can think or like or read or say. See http://www [dot] culturecommunication [dot] gouv [dot] fr/

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-27 08:57:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by yasawakic at 2014-12-27 09:02
sfphoto Post time: 2014-12-27 01:40
But France has a Ministère de la Culture et de la Communication which decides what people can thin ...

Ministere de la culture has no power on publications, and art in france is quite free, that's why you can watch some movies like La conquete that openly attack president, or newspapers like lecanard enchainé, famous for its survey on government corruption cases.
You compare a mouse with an elephant, so pathetic!
That's why so many chinese artists prefer migrate to france when they are pissed of beijing clique politburo censorship. I still remember actess Gong li, 20 years ago, who was so sorry after beijing clique refused to provide passport to cineast Zhang Yimo..she  was alone in Cannes fetival, and everybody was so sad to see how bjing clique treats good artists. and the things are not going better now...China could be a paradise for artistic creation, but it doesnt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-27 11:55:55 |Display all floors
Christmas is celebrated by Christians; it is not right for non-Christian Chinese people to celebrate Christmas.

Do you know that non-Christian Middle Eastern people  don't celebrate Christmas.   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.