Author: sunnylin01

How has China changed you?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-29 01:48:58 |Display all floors
This seems like an invite for folks to wade in with confessions of terrible jaundice! Go on fellas, fess up to being spoilt by any number of Chinese girl willing to overlook personal  shortcomings girls abroad won't abide

No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-29 04:17:38 |Display all floors
Happy to be home again, breath clean air, eat good and safe food and no traffic jams.

I already know I must go back to Shanghai in July, I'm hoping to miss something else thaan Yelixiali restaurant, cheap massage shops and cheap beer.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-29 06:18:18 |Display all floors
Why China has to change the expats?????

For me i have learnt to appreciate more my life.

Too many discrimination and sad stories in many Chinese people and how hard is for many people to live or to build a future in a materialist society, thats sad,
I realized how valuable was to born under the Latin culture.

Always my best wishes for China and its people.
Denial, according the psychoanalysts, is one of the most primary mechanisms of defense. It consists in the attitude of denying or minimizing obvious facts of reality with which the individual can´t  cope or whose irresponsibility is unable to meet.

And I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-29 07:34:59 |Display all floors
messi30 Post time: 2014-12-29 06:18
Why China has to change the expats?????

For me i have learnt to appreciate more my life.

Latin culture? What does that mean? Mexican drug wars? South American dictators? South European poverty and bad economies, salsa dancing? Long siestas when others work? People worshipping the pope?

Latin culture is not any better than China. If you want a role model for things in live try Nordic countries, Germany, Canada or Switzerland.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-30 12:52:46 |Display all floors
How has China changed me?

I have become a lot more cynical. I don't trust anyone farther than I can throw them. I am a lot more cautious when crossing the streets. I never ask cops for directions anymore. I never answer my phone in case it's some twat trying to tell me I owe money on a Chinese credit card that I don't have (nor have ever had).

On the good side, I am now an expert at recognizing a load of bull from a mile away.
Stupid people are like Glowsticks. You want to snap them in half and shake the crap out of them until they see the light.
I love sarcasm. It's like punching someone in the head ... only with words

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-14 01:30:00 |Display all floors
I recently visited Jinan ( there on a personal matter ) but for the time there, it was life changing. The people were warm, friendly and curious. Several even wanted their pic taken with me. Partily what grabbed my attention about China before coming was the rapid growth. Then later as I learned more about the shortcomings of the American system Vs. the China system, it became evident fairly quickly how much better the China system was and how much better the future will be for China Vs. America. ONce here in Jinan and interacting with the people, it became evident, China was a great place. Also, I noticed the Chinese have very good qualities, like social harmony, stressing education and family values. It all adds to China I of sorts, i consider almost a second home now....this spiring or fall I plan on visiting Beijing, the summer palace, Peking U. and Tsinghua U. ( students from there, hit me up and we'll have lunch, my treat , my QQ is 2940697687) haha and then do some sightseeing in So. China around that southern Island...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-2-14 12:48:08 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Perfumecity at 2015-2-15 11:15

What changes is that they're getting old. Have u ever seen someone that grows younger as time goes by?      

Smile at whatever happens.
任它花开花落,一笑而过!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.