Views: 6030|Replies: 14

Do you have "education fever"?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-22 14:09:44 |Display all floors
Now lots of Chinese students have little time to play. They have a mountain of homework to do or are sent to attend various after-school training classes by their paretns in order to get an edge on exams. Some parents even spend more than 1000 US$ on their children's education per month.

Do you think is it necessary to send children you attend training classes on holidays?

Do you suffer from this sort of "education fever".

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-12-22 14:20:31 |Display all floors
I collect Universites degrees

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-12-22 19:27:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-12-22 19:24
…they are beautiful like stamps and fit into postal stamp albums.

I've got education and soon accounting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-22 19:40:51 |Display all floors
If there is anywhere in the world that needs to formalise "quality time" with family and friends it is China. This is where social skills and behaviour is learned, where experience of the world can be gained and where learning can be internalised and reflected upon. Parents need educating about what is valuable, how children develop and learn, and how they can support a school.
English teacher and education adviser. China needs a teaching profession with less fear and more trust and honesty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-22 19:54:34 |Display all floors
i think it is necessary.
but parents should choose course according to their child's favors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-22 21:04:22 |Display all floors
I'm lucky and i didn't attend a lot of after-school training classes..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-22 21:37:46 |Display all floors
I am in a taekwondo club to work as a taekwondo teacher. almost all of memberships are those little kids who did not graduate from the kindergarten. there is a obvious distinguish between the newcomer and those who have trained for a long time in our club  when mentioned their body constitution. our club locates in the area that is very near to multiple trainning class. when refered to their kids` weekend, they have no spare time and they have to attend after-class school for get extra knowledge. a large number of kids was reluctant to attend those trainning clubs and their parents force them to study rather than follow kids` inclination.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.