Views: 1670|Replies: 2

Have you used ticket plugins? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-22 13:06:52 |Display all floors
          As China's lunar new year is around the corner,we have meet spring festival rush again.Many people want to buy train ticket(s) to back home,but it is very tough.It usually becomes the time when Huangniu(ticket tout) gain a big profit.As we all know,some browsers have offered ticket-buying plugins.Some people think that it is very convenient to buy a train ticket and it helps them a lot,while others insist that we maybe face a privacy leakage if we constantly adopt those plugins. From my own side,I always use ticket plugins in the 360 browser that makes me get a ticket more easily.Have you used ticket plugin(s)?

Use magic tools Report

Elite Member

Snowipine

Glod Medal Blogger of 2013

Post time 2014-12-22 13:46:29 |Display all floors
I haven't yet used them.
Seems plugins are everywhere, but don't know what the real function they are mean for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-22 14:35:49 |Display all floors
snowipine Post time: 2014-12-22 13:46
I haven't yet used them.
Seems plugins are everywhere, but don't know what the real function they a ...

I have ever used 360 ticket-buying plugins which can automatically complete the ticket-buying process if you set your related information well beforehand,you just need to payoff within 45 minutes if it help you get a train ticket.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.