Views: 6057|Replies: 15

From a Girl in Guangzhou [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-7-17 08:58:06 |Display all floors
I don’t know if it is a good idea to post such a message here. It just came up to me that it MIGHT be helpful. I hope that you won’t think this post as ridiculous.

I am a 22-year-old girl, currently working in Guangzhou. I am from the Chaoshan area of Guangdong Province, and speak Chaoshan dialect. Almost everybody who knows me regards me as a nice girl, being polite, caring, and conscientious. I look OK and have a sweet voice, and even upon first sight, they will say I will surely be “virtuous wife and caring mother” in the future. I’m not so much keen on that title, and somehow don’t think I will be VERY good at taking care of the family, although I DO like cooking (regrettably, far from a good cook right now).

Many boys like me. However, up to now, my life circle has been limited to classmates, colleagues and some other friends, and in such a small circle, I do not meet the one whom I feel like sharing a life with. And, somehow, I feel a bit odd to know boys by going out to parties and bars, or joining in some clubs, maybe because I am a little bit shy.

Friends think that I must be kind of too demanding, but I don’t think so. I only have some vague ideas of the boys I will like. He must be the one who I feel comfortable of staying with. He should have some qualities that I admire, such as having sense of responsibility, and holding a positive attitude towards life and people. He does not have to be very good at making money. For me, a relatively comfortable life is enough. I do not mind whether he is just a new graduate or not.

I do hope that, by posting my information here, I can enlarge my life circle and meeting new friends. However, please note that, what I am looking for is a boyfriend or some friends. If you are not serious, I am absolutely NOT the right one for you, and please do NOT waste your time.

I do not upload my photos here. But, if you contact me, giving me some introduction of you or sharing some of your views with me, my photos may be available upon request. My email address is larkspur1982@yahoo.com.cn.

I shall also be very grateful if you could give me some advice. Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-17 09:42:57 |Display all floors

hi

would you like make friend with me ?
my QQ number is 21046786.email si sengjinsh@nbip.net
i hope that i can receive your email .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-17 11:12:39 |Display all floors

hello

Hi girl,

Although I am also a girl, I hope you do not mind making friends with me.
There are two reasons that I want to make friends with you. First, I suppose you must be a chinadaily fans too. Sencond, I admire your courage, the courage to pursuit true love!

Best wishes,
Hellen
Dora@activa-leisure.com

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-17 15:39:41 |Display all floors

marvellous

Hello Gilr,

Privately I admire your courage to post your info on Chinadaily, by which to set up a mighty relationship with the right one you like.

What you described upon life cicles, in some certains, like mine in the past 3 years, recalling to those days, I can make a decision making friends or finding your Mr. Right in such way is afordable, don't give up your efforts randamly.

B.Rgds.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-19 20:04:32 |Display all floors

Hello

Hello girl,

It is bold enough to post a message in china daily. I am Indian and living in Guangzhou. I have export business. I am here since 4 months and will be here for another 4 or 5 years. I have no friends here and I am not interested visiting bars or pubs to find girls. May be it is because, I want to find a good girlfriend in china. If interested, and if you MSN please do add me (sweets_bk@hotmail.com). bhanu

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-20 06:33:17 |Display all floors

To: Larkspur - Re: Picture

Where is it? I didn't receive it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-7-20 15:08:45 |Display all floors

Hi, pals~

Thank you all for your messages!! :)

Hellen, great to know you. I won’t have much time to be here, I'm afraid, so I won't be able to make myself a CD fan   If you are free, just come here often. It's fun to have some many people watering, discussing or even fighting (just orally ^.^ ) here.

Meetoo, thank you for your encouragement. I guess many fellows are having the same problem with me. That's why there are many "friend-making"clubs in the cities.

Kumar, not all girls in bars or pubs are bad.... You can find good girls there tooooooo :)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.