Author: english-learner

Why few Chinese brands make it abroad?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-6 01:45:31 |Display all floors
condorito Post time: 2015-1-6 01:23
your know more.. really..? we export reversed  engineering products to Germany but the last bolt i ...

I agree with you, you get what you pay for and many western brands use copied Chinese parts and claim they are all made in for example Germany. That's why it is important to protect your brand by having exclusive distribution in China and use quality parts.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-6 01:46:55 |Display all floors
condorito Post time: 2015-1-6 01:23
your know more.. really..? we export reversed  engineering products to Germany but the last bolt i ...

Just don't confuse copying to innovation and building a respected global brand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-6 06:38:34 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-6 01:45
I agree with you, you get what you pay for and many western brands use copied Chinese parts and cl ...

In the past it was us in the West that were copying Chinese goods, because there was high demand and money to be made. Many antique "Chinese" vases.... are fakes made in Europe. But we complain when the shoe is on the other foot.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-6 07:24:54 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2015-1-6 06:38
In the past it was us in the West that were copying Chinese goods, because there was high demand a ...

The issue here was brands and IPR infringement. Which brand or IPR some European vase maker brake?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-6 07:50:07 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Sikaote at 2015-1-6 07:50

Brand names are the devil's calling cards.

How can a banana be "branded"?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-6 10:53:24 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-6 07:24
The issue here was brands and IPR infringement. Which brand or IPR some European vase maker brake?

You are using the age old legalistic argument. Because the American Indians, Africans, Aboriginals etc did not have title deeds to their land that land did not belong to them, and belonged to whomever claimed it. That is a morally repugnant argument. If you accept the concept of ownership then you respect that of others.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-6 12:59:03 |Display all floors
This post was edited by sfphoto at 2015-1-6 13:02
mixamixa Post time: 2015-1-6 07:24

The British tradition of "English Tea" came from China. Even though China didn't have a patent or brand on "Tea", it was a Chinese tradition. Another is porcelain now simply called "China".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.