Views: 19968|Replies: 34

Internet vs. Love -- is it really so unbelievable? [Copy link] 中文

allgemein has been deleted
Post time 2003-10-21 22:32:21 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-22 11:43:29 |Display all floors

It is believable.

These years, lots of criminals about Internet have taken place.I think the Internet isn't in its mistakes,but it's just the guys who are using the Internet.Believe your own feelings,but you must be very careful if you want meet him or her.It is not important where you recognize your sweet-heart for you.The most important thing is that you feel he or she fit you. Among us,there are a few friends who have known each other and have got married.Believe yourself,and good luck to you.
Nick1388

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-22 20:50:57 |Display all floors

believe in your own feeling,that is the question!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-23 15:48:38 |Display all floors

It's believable

Dear:
   I  live  in   Liaoning  Province.Our  Inc  has  two  young  pepole,they  found  their  wife  through  Internet.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-24 18:46:32 |Display all floors

Internet is internet

Internet is dummy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-25 16:14:33 |Display all floors

It is up to you!

Undoubtable,internet has changed our life.I think we can make friends through internet.But it is too early to say love before you meet .I think you must know each other.Whether it is believable,it is your own choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-25 17:12:12 |Display all floors

What is the difference.......

You meet someone at a bar...what are the chances that that person is the love of your life?  1 in 1,000?

You go on the internet and search for someone that meets your criteria, whatever they may be.......Haven't you started off with much better chances of meeting your match?  I think so!

I met my wife on the internet in Fall 2001 and we just got married.   I am American she is Beijing ren.  We met in person in June 2002, but by then we already knew each others heart and mind very well.

I not only think it is possible, but highly probable......  One mans opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.