Views: 5858|Replies: 15

I hate him but I can't leave him,why? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-12-12 09:22:28 |Display all floors
Do you have similar mind ?
Who can tell me why?
I hate this matter……

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-12 22:48:56 |Display all floors
you dont really hate him....i find that i can only leave someone if he really crossed the line....otherwise, he would need to be the one to leave first

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2014-12-14 12:59:40 |Display all floors
If you don't leave, for whatever the reasons may be, then this means you are willing to except all that comes before you. So in true you cannot complain with regards to the situation you may find yourself in.
Very often the perpetrator,' the person' who will inflict whatever onto others, knows that the recipient will find it difficult to leave a situation, especially if they did not do it the first or second time around. Thus allowing them [the perpetrator] to continue with whatever it is they like to inflict, and they know that they can continue to do without any repercussion. If you say your hate him, define ' hate' this is a very powerful word. So therefore something most tormenting is going on, beit mental or physical abuse, or being no longer compatible. It take courage to walk away from something, there is fear of being alone, lost love, but hey what is more important! your health, your life or hate, if you hate him, then you hate the situation you find yourself in, only you can change that. Please change your name, lucky is not for you.  Please understand that I am just assuming this is a male thing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 14:25:00 |Display all floors
Is hate come from love ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-14 14:43:55 |Display all floors
I saw that episode last night.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-15 20:44:56 |Display all floors
onceaknight Post time: 2014-12-14 12:59
If you don't leave, for whatever the reasons may be, then this means you are willing to except all t ...

I'm always thinking that I was a lucky girl.It will take some lucky things to me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-15 20:45:51 |Display all floors
Dacarys Post time: 2014-12-14 14:25
Is hate come from love ?

Yes,I think

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.