Views: 2782|Replies: 9

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHINESE EMBASSY IN UK FOR DENYING VISA TO A CHINA-HATER. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-26 14:11:49 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-11-26 14:15

Now, this simple execise of sovereignty without force, without violence, without argumentativeness, is what one would consider diplomacy par excellence.  Those who deny, reject, insult, ridicule, question, ignore or contradict the sovereignty of China in Hong Kong have rejected the very authority of the PRC upon which the validity of his visa depends.  No respect for China's sovereignty, no Chinese visa.  Simple logic.  Very civilized, very polite, and very right.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-26 14:32:53 |Display all floors
"Very civilized, very polite, and very right.'

time for the boys to rethink their one way strategy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-26 15:07:13 |Display all floors
Actually, they didn't reject it technically, they failed to reply within the timeline, that could simply be bad bureaucracy.

And is it not simply being "the bigger man" by allowing anyone in who you feel has insulted you?
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-26 15:40:51 From mobile |Display all floors
I guess that list of rejected Visa's is pretty long , maybe they can take Trip to the USA on a ten year visa
Playing Mahjong in Hangzhou world competition.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-26 17:02:17 |Display all floors
idorun Post time: 2014-11-26 15:40
I guess that list of rejected Visa's is pretty long , maybe they can take Trip to the USA on a ten y ...

wow,
Do they still need a visa to visit EACH other!!??

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-26 19:50:18 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-11-26 19:26
It really is time these provocative little islanders wake up to Vladimir Putin's call of reality ... ...

still attracts the benefit scrounging dogs...(pun intended)........
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-27 21:05:12 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2014-11-27 18:24
What da you mean bulldog?

it means we may be only a small island as Mr Putin said.......but we still attract the lions share of immigrant benefit cheaters!!!!!....
Russia have proven what wimps they are by accepting uncle sams sanctions!!!!!......
did we not hear putin threatening to block western airliners from flying over Russia??........putin is all mouth...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.