Views: 7720|Replies: 46

Homosexuality in China   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-22 09:43:58 |Display all floors
Getting in touch with my feelings the other day, I realized how I loathe homosexuals. All of them? Of course not. Some of them are funny, kind, intelligent, and otherwise pleasant. But homosexuals in general, yes. I can’t stand them. Especially the ones who are organized under the rubric of gay rights.

I guess this makes me “homophobic.” So what? Homophobia is one of those ugly cant-words — like racist and sexist — that no self-respecting speaker of the English language would use. (Try to imagine Abraham Lincoln calling someone “homophobic.”) It’s a verbal badge of groupthink.

Funny how the people who style themselves victims always want to bully everyone else. Diversity now means conformity. It means making sensible people afraid to contradict nonsense so obvious as to insult their intelligence.

Normal people find homosexuality, especially male homosexuality, repellent. We’re supposed to apologize for that? Our slang words for the anus, and their use as insults, express our disgust with the whole idea of anal sex. Apart from the personal defilement it involves, it’s grossly unsanitary.

I used to feel sorry for homosexuals. However they became that way, it was an inclination I could only pity them for being saddled with, since so much of normal life was closed off to them. And I understand why parents who find out their sons are homosexual want to protect them, even if it means denying that homosexuality is a serious disorder. That’s natural.

But no parent is glad to learn his son is “gay”; no parent would wish that condition on a child. This is why all the propaganda of “gay pride” rings false. Normal people aren’t even proud of being normal; they take it for granted. But “pride” in an abnormality?

I don’t blame anyone for being sick. I blame them for telling me that sickness is just another form of health.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 10:14:07 |Display all floors
well-  since that sex is not linked to reproduction ..
so homo will become more usual in the future. although some of us are uncomfortable about this .
time will tell .  we eveutually would take it .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 10:37:10 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 10:57:22 |Display all floors
canadian45 Post time: 2014-11-22 10:37
"But homosexuals in general, yes. I can’t stand them. Especially the ones who are organized under  ...

Height, not heigtht

Homosexual is written with one o.

Since you like learning English, let that be the English lesson of the day for you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 10:57:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by PeerReviewed at 2014-11-22 10:58
canadian45 Post time: 2014-11-22 10:37

p.s. I am not a homosexual.

All Westerners are homosexual, and I think that is a good thing.   My post was only meant for China and Israel, not the West.  I hope the West has a very fruitful homosexual future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 11:07:03 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 13:46:53 |Display all floors
canadian45 Post time: 2014-11-22 11:07
Wow, You are so happy because you found a typo! 'homosexual' has two  os, you idiot.

I like gays!!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.