Views: 12256|Replies: 39

USA Can't Live Without Chinese Big Brains to Do Manufacturing   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-20 22:46:15 |Display all floors
SOME THOUGHTS ON THE BELL CURVE

(The Bell Curve: Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life)

According to The Bell Curve, Intelligence and Class Structure in American Life, by Richard J. Herrnstein, Ph.D. Psychology, Harvard University, and Charles Murray, Ph.D. Political Science, M.I.T., black IQ scores are so far below white IQ scores in their distribution as to preclude useful Affirmative Action Programs.

The reason? Only 29,000 African Americans have IQ levels above 130 points, the minimal level found suitable for many executives in business. With 15+ million businesses in America, this leaves fewer than 1 theoretically qualified African American for each 500 businesses to serve as executives; however, more than 20,000 of these 29,000 African Americans are under 21 years of age and one-half of those precious few 9,000 African Americans who are presently above 21 years of age will never earn a university undergraduate degree. That leaves just 4,500 African Americans over 130 IQ points with a university degree to share among 15+ million companies. this is why Affirmative Action has aided white women and Asians in achieving high promotions more than it has African Americans.

The types of jobs available for almost 28 million African Americans with IQ's below 115 points are typical menial positions such as janitorial work, cooking, common labor, carpentry, routine factory work, residential services, security, farming, retail sales, and lawn work. These were the natural choices of African Americans prior to Affirmative Action and continue to employ the vast majority of African Americans. It is believed by many economists that one of the reasons American manufacturers are moving overseas is the problem of African American economic expectation--e.g., African American low IQ levels, Affirmative Action unrealistic legal rules concerning African American promotions, and African American lawsuits over not being promoted regardless of their low IQ level, and the related quagmire of civil rights in the United States.

The number of African Americans above 100 IQ in the black bell curve is miniscule by comparison to the bell curve representing the IQ of whites. Those African Americans above 110 represent a shallow line by comparison below that huge slug of whites with IQ's beyond this level.

In addition, the majority of African Americans have IQ scores below 85 points, and 85 points is borderline between retarded and feebleminded. This is reflected in the large number of African Americans who never graduate from high school (graduation in many cities is less than 17% of the student body and more than one-half of our few African American graduates are functionally illiterate.)

The question of fairness to businessmen was raised recently by an executive who was quite candid, "Who is going to hire a work force of such low quality and expectation for success?" he asked. "All you are asking me to do is open myself up like a can of sardines for an EEOC lawsuit if I don't promote someone who is incompetent and can't perform just to avoid the cost of litigation. This lowers production efficiency and causes me to raise my prices. I can't run a business like this. I need to ship my manufacturing to China or South Korea soon."* (*An anonymous executive in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania who says he must remain anonymous to avoid further lawsuits by the Civil Rights Commission.)

Many academicians in universities are concerned that the civil rights movement must begin to ask itself, "Are the movement's realistic?" Only 32% of our African Americans graduate from Howard University, a major black college, and this school is not considered to be difficult; low graduation rates from both white and black universities are confirming indications of the truth of the bell curve which predicts extremely low African American achievement in academia as a group.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-20 23:51:06 |Display all floors
automation mechanization is widely applied in the U.S

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-21 06:17:53 |Display all floors
Dacarys Post time: 2014-11-20 23:51
automation mechanization is widely applied in the U.S

Robots will replace the low IQ people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-21 10:37:58 |Display all floors
  What a hoot!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-21 23:14:57 |Display all floors
roberte Post time: 2014-11-21 10:37
What a hoot!

Owls go "hoot" "hoot".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 13:41:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-21 22:13
I prognosticate that the intelligent people will all be jobless and only the menially-inclined wil ...

Tell that to Israel.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 19:45:55 |Display all floors
And those big brains need america to breed their children and build a house in saine air environement

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.