Author: Yoshi1

Who runs Hollywood? C'mon, by Joel Stein, Los Angeles Times   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-1-16 20:15:10 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2014-11-18 16:25
2008?
WHAT A JOKE!
Obviously you posted this for a personal propaganda to offset all your ghosts sen ...

This is a ghost thread, I have reported it along with the other ghosts

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-16 20:24:25 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-16 20:22
I just got a PM from this person,, Is it you?

No not me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-1-16 20:33:00 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-1-16 20:27
anyways, I apologize my words got twisted up yesterday, I was just funning around with ya:handshak ...

No problems

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 11:00:48 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2015-1-1 23:18
“Israeli spies have done more harm and have damaged the United States more than the intelligence ag ...

Nonsense.  It is because of the wisdom and guidance that Israel provides the world that the world has not killed each other off by now.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-17 23:21:11 |Display all floors
How else would the Jews control the wealth of the world ??  The anti-Semite sentiment did not came about from nowhere.  And after China, then Europe, the Jews STARTED the killing fields of Middle-East in a lose-lose way.  Somebody needs to alert them of that.

Got it or not KANINA ----------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-5 02:36:13 |Display all floors
bushier Post time: 2015-2-17 23:21
How else would the Jews control the wealth of the world ??  The anti-Semite sentiment did not came a ...

to the smartest goes the world.  jewish became smartest from eugenics. they deserve world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-20 17:03:14 |Display all floors
Kolyma

With the change of the lifestyle, the past of this northeastern Siberian territory is gradually disappearing in oblivion. The history of the land during communist area never really made the news in the world. To many Russians, Poles, Lithuanians and Latvians the word "Kolyma" may be synonymous with the horrors of Auchwitz, Buchenwald, Dachau, Tremblinka and others, yet it remains almost unknown in the West. Today, almost half a century after World War II, seldom does someone recognize the name and connect it with the gruesome past of this frozen land. Its infamy stays hidden from the outside world, because the system of Soviet secrecy would not let knowledge of it beyond the borders of the country. Its victims who lie buried in the permafrost cannot talk, and the countries of the West would rather accept Stalin's lies than the truth that occasionally slips out via few surviving men.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.