Views: 13574|Replies: 34

Are you greedy?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-15 18:22:42 |Display all floors
Hello,here is my first thread: Are you greedy on food?

I think you maybe surprised at my silly question!  But food means a lot to our health, so do you care too much about what you have on the dinning table?  Would you like eat much more than usual when the meal is delicious?
If you are a doctor, could you tell me more about what will happen to your body if you always "get in" too much good things?

(In fact, all this afternoon, I tried to finish a blog on such issue: my grandfather was a businessman and he enjoyed good food very much, he believed that  man lives to eat and it was foolish if he did not know how to entertain himself with good food!
I remembered that he showed off his healthy body to some fellow villagers: "I often have meat, eggs, bread and do exercise, so I am so strong that I can lift and carry a bag of  grain (50KG) just as a lad, although I am already 74 years old!"-------all the listeners
admired grandfather's health and wealth!
To everyone's surprise, he died at that age because of heart-attack!  -----science-book told  me: if there is too much oily and fatty things in your blood, it would become difficult for the blood to flow in the bloodvessel that may cause the disease of heart-attack!)

Welcome you make some comment!

Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2014-11-16 02:42:37 |Display all floors
No, I'm often told I eat like a bird

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-16 08:08:01 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-11-15 18:42

I ate five buns and one bowl of dish at one meal when I did heavy labor-work three years ago!;
While two eggs is enough for work in the Forum!
The message pigeon really eats little since heavy body would turn her into a shabby duck WHO can not fly freely in the sky!

For the more, heavy-eating-habit may add extra burden to your digestion-system and heart; you would not have a good sleeping during night if you have had too much for Supper!

According to medicine-science, an old man may become a fool if he was an extraordinary heavy-eater at his early ages!------it seems that his head would not work normally as other people's. ---------This has been proved by one of my relatives: She never knows what is full! --------after 78 years old, she has become "half-mad" and her dear daughter has been looking after her day and night!

Our traditional Chinese medical science tells us: any food could be thought as  a kind of herbal medicine and everyone should know that too much medicine always means bad things for our health!
Childish pure  mindset can simplify your life which let you live in a light way! Without man-made troubles you will work in high efficiency!

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor

Post time 2014-11-16 08:19:51 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-16 11:09:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-16 11:20:33 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2014-11-16 02:42

Really?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-16 15:09:54 |Display all floors
HailChina! Post time: 2014-11-16 00:19
I dont like food that much.

But I am greedy. Dionysian. Excessive.

Kinds of food directly or indirectly come from plants that is similar to the Chinese herbs that are made of parts of some special plants!
I feel strange  about your idea that you want to take a pill (west medicine?) for a meal!------ even an astronauts can not lead a fairy life!

If you have too little everyday, it will shrink and weaken your stomach that is not good for health!
I think we "writers" should do enough physical exercise and strengthen our body.

A reasonable eating habit should be appreciated!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.