Author: RussianMonarchy

Thinking About Neoconservatism   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-12-1 11:18:23 |Display all floors
roberte Post time: 2014-11-30 11:52
Obama wouldn't have been able to get elected as a black president had the self-perpetuating  wea ...

You are so dim you can't see the populist image of this marketing program the rich have paid for?
They don't care which actors are on the stage. As long as dimwits like you eat it up.
It's all for show.

It fooled you so nobody cares what you have to say about "credence".
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 11:20:21 |Display all floors
roberte Post time: 2014-11-30 11:58
You should be learning Chinese; otherwise, you have no chance to find out what's happening in Ch ...

The utopian dreams belong to stooges like you who believe that wealth concentration to the rich
will somehow benefit the rest of us.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 11:37:03 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-12-1 11:20
The utopian dreams belong to stooges like you who believe that wealth concentration to the rich
wi ...

you really want to know about wealth distribution through much of human history?

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 11:43:39 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-11-30 19:37
you really want to know about wealth distribution through much of human history?

Keep your bullshit.

The rest of the world wants to progress.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 12:37:52 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-12-1 11:20
wi ...

I only know that more and more self-recruiting, self-righteous and self-assertive  Chinese officials have moved their assets to abroad, with their family members becoming foreign citizens, including the relatives of    ....., who came up with Chinese Dream.

Do you know that his daughter still lives in America?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 12:39:23 |Display all floors
railgun2 Post time: 2014-12-1 11:05
What do you think about Neo-Conservatism?

I'm a libertarian.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-12-1 13:00:15 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-12-1 11:18
You are so dim you can't see the populist image of this marketing program the rich have paid for?

They care about freedom of speech and human liberty; only slaves like you would do their utmost to make a case for despotism and  feudalism espoused by another ancient pseud named Confucius, who once told his disciples that " ruffians  have to do anything for the ruling elites and obey orders given by the powers to be without questioning the legitimacy of their leadership." Meaning the poor or little guys will always be the second-class citizens in a hierarchical  social system.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.