Author: RussianMonarchy

Thinking About Neoconservatism   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-29 17:38:50 |Display all floors
roberte Post time: 2014-11-29 13:39
Nice descriptions of the current Chinese society. Who would have thought you would tell the trut ...

What is the afterlife like?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-29 23:36:12 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-29 12:50
Neoconservative is just a name for money grubbing reactionaries who love the idea of 85 of the ric ...

You dont kill peasants if you have any sense...

You exploit them-the more there are the bigger the exploitation  
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-11-30 02:29:35 |Display all floors
roberte Post time: 2014-11-28 21:39
Nice descriptions of the current Chinese society. Who would have thought you would tell the trut ...

I know it's hard for the mentally challenged to keep up with me.. you being a case in point..
but "neoconservative" is an English term used to describe one of the most undesirable elements
in the western political system.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-30 05:30:46 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-30 02:29
I know it's hard for the mentally challenged to keep up with me.. you being a case in point..
but  ...

What is life without the love of a partner?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-30 13:08:07 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-11-30 02:29
but  ...

Lol. You don't really have to bother telling me what's neoconservatism if you are not Francis Fukuyama, who is much clever than a vainglorious rake like you, who seems to indulge in a false sense of self-importance  and feel-good sentiments.

It's telling that well-off  henchmen  who are supportive of dictorship like you don't care about the financial well-being of the poor and peasants living off the dole in China; therefore, no sane man living in China pays attention to your sanctimonious remarkse  and invective against America, which is a role model for China in terms of nation-building.

Just visit Chinese websites to find out what the Chinese say about North Korea and Kim, who's still "a much-maligned figure" in China, in the words of a Chinese netizen who left some snarky comments in the comments section of a well-liked Chinese website.

" What's happening in North Korea is a reminder to  my Chinese fellows how despots abuse their power and use force to control public opinion and muzzle some  news outlets' strident calls to build up a rules-based, fair-minded social and political systems.  At the same time, they keep hiring pompous  publicists who are told to paper over the depravities of self-serving high-officials while taking a swipe at America in order to deflect attention.   For this reason, we should be up in arms against such ideological agression and set out our stall to embrace universal values championed by most democratic nations on earth, helping China become a normal nation."

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-11-30 13:29:30 |Display all floors
roberte Post time: 2014-11-29 21:08
Lol. You don't really have to bother telling me what's neoconservatism if you are not Francis Fu ...

I can write anything and claim someone else said it too.
But I have screenshots of my comments on the Hong Kong protestors that received overwhelming support on U.S. blog sites.
Face it, everyone is on to you western propagandists.
You can't win a war militarily any more so now you try to win over riches with lies.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-30 13:49:18 |Display all floors
Oxycodone Post time: 2014-11-29 17:38
What is the afterlife like?

Ask robert237. He knows everythingggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.