Author: beginner2013

Why Chinese is so 'damn hard'?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-1-12 10:50:03 |Display all floors
The early bird catches the worm.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-15 15:02:59 |Display all floors
     The news reported a CNN's Beijing bureau chief Jaime who had  lived in china since 1971.he has fluent chinese.else  FlorCruzFacebook is a social network service site, the main founder mark zuckerberg for the American people.For a foreigner to speak chinese is very difficult thing.But he can speech in front of the students in qinghua.it's so good.even if cacoepy ,also want to try.
     In my opinion, I don't know why people think Chinese is difficult, it's probably an attitude problem, For multinational people really hard to accept.but as a communication tool, you must also do our best to learn. Because the language doesn't have the common sense to use an alphabet.
This is ridiculous. Besides, Pinyin is used in early learning to understand pronunciation. I spent a good 8-12 months to learn two thousand characters, but after that initial time investment I found new vocabulary EASY to learn and know. In English there are words of Latin, German, French and other origins. It is way easier to learn a new Chinese word if you know the Character components than it is to learn new English vocabulary. So no matter what happens you have to carefully

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-15 15:04:50 |Display all floors
     The news reported a CNN's Beijing bureau chief Jaime who had  lived in china since 1971.he has fluent chinese.else  FlorCruzFacebook is a social network service site, the main founder mark zuckerberg for the American people.For a foreigner to speak chinese is very difficult thing.But he can speech in front of the students in qinghua.it's so good.even if cacoepy ,also want to try.
     In my opinion, I don't know why people think Chinese is difficult, it's probably an attitude problem, For multinational people really hard to accept.but as a communication tool, you must also do our best to learn. Because the language doesn't have the common sense to use an alphabet.
This is ridiculous. Besides, Pinyin is used in early learning to understand pronunciation. I spent a good 8-12 months to learn two thousand characters, but after that initial time investment I found new vocabulary EASY to learn and know. In English there are words of Latin, German, French and other origins. It is way easier to learn a new Chinese word if you know the Character components than it is to learn new English vocabulary. So no matter what happens you have to carefully

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-15 15:05:53 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-15 15:06:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-15 15:06:31 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-4-15 15:06:58 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.