Author: freeman

"we will definitely not tolerate Taiwan independence" [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-11-20 09:59:31 |Display all floors

Our bottom line is the one-China principle

We have a bottom line, which is the one-China principle. If A-Bian dare to cross the line, if he dare to declare independence, war is inevitable.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 19:48:22 |Display all floors

I love the patriotic and passionate remarks from our brothers and sisters.But ma

From wallis:
foreign subversives ......you don't know what CHINA means! 外国分裂势力不知道**中国**两个字意味着什么!
CHINA means that if you can to china and say "china is belong to taiwan", then each chinese spit into you,and i can tell you definitely you will drown!*中国*意味着:你来到中国而且有胆向我们说声"中国属于台湾"的话,每个中国人向你吐口唾沫,我可以很明白地告诉你,你必定被淹死.

you never know what 1.2 million chinese means! yes, that means if each chinese spit into you, you will drown......hahaha........
and i think you do not understand what is "DEATH"..... ...我想你大概不知道"死"字怎么解!!!

From madaha0819
        Chen is going to the tomb !!!!You won't be inhumed by anyone if you die!!
陈(水扁) 是想要进坟墓了!!!你死了都没有人收尸……
You can't success in making the island independ.你想让我们的小岛独立出去是不会成功的. You may unbelieve that .You can try if you want to being a man who are living underground. …. 你可能不相信,你若想到阴间生活你就可以试试!!…
The Chinese people will permit you breaking the precious island away from her very mother--China.
DON'T HAVE THE DREAM ! (你以为)中国人民会允许你把我们的宝岛从它唯一的母亲---中国分裂出去吗??/ 别做梦!!!
YOU'LL BE THE A MAN OF GREAT SIN THROUGHTOUT THE CHINA.你会成为中国史上的罪人!

Very good, I extend my respect and thanks to wallis &  madaha0819. However we also need to cool down and find rational and feasible solution. 好好好!!!读完真够爽!!!

wallis &  madaha0819's wonderful statement also reminds me of one chinglish as : " If you dare to challenge us, we are going to GIVE YOU SOME COLOUR TO SEE SEE!!!"
(台毒分子)你们如果想跟我们作对,我们将会给你们点颜色瞧瞧!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 19:54:33 |Display all floors

I love my Chinese sisters and brothers. Let's unite as one, teach the foreign an

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 21:12:43 |Display all floors

We cann't delay the problem on Taiwan

That Taiwan is a part of China is no doublt ,we should solve it as soon as possible ,the problem delay later,it will become much more difficult to solve it ,however,dealing peacefully with it maybe is hard ,but we cann't put off

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 21:21:40 |Display all floors

OK

I agree with you.One country two systems is good but we can not give up using  the weapon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-11-20 21:30:34 |Display all floors

Kill Chen shuibian.

We can dispatch one killer to kill Chen shuibian.

Use magic tools Report

crazyazn has been deleted
Post time 2003-11-20 21:44:12 |Display all floors

Wendylanlan

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.