Author: alyssadeng

College is like a prison   [Copy link] 中文

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-2 19:03:03 |Display all floors
SmileyRose Post time: 2014-11-2 11:56
each student possesses a student card, they use their cards to go in and out of campus and cateen, ...

Thanks so much. That does seem rather strict, doesn't it?
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-3 05:48:16 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-11-1 02:45
I did not say I did it or that they check but in theory that is the law

it wont take long for dem to catchin up with you for moi i just blend it in with the crowd   
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-11-3 06:21:36 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-11-3 05:48
it wont take long for dem to catchin up with you for moi i just blend it in with the crowd   :lo ...

I do not, I stick out like a sore thumb

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-3 06:27:03 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-11-2 17:21
I do not, I stick out like a sore thumb

that's why they're sayin laowai laowai why are you runnin  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-11-3 15:09:43 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-11-3 06:27
that's why they're sayin laowai laowai why are you runnin

I am world famous in Pudong

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-3 16:55:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by surfer567 at 2014-11-3 16:56

This sucks. What if I want to stay over at a friend's place? Must I obtain permission for that? Good grief. But is this for all students, including doctoral students?

I don't think the responsibility for a student to be back at their dorm by reasonable time should be placed on the college, this is the student's responsibility. The student should be able to decide how they want to manage their time, and if they want to return to the dorm at 2 am, they should be able to, without needing to answer to anyone. We're talking college students here, they're not little kids. If they don't learn to take responsibility for their own life now, when can they learn it?

If you don't like it, move out. If you are afraid to move out, just make the best of it, and don't complain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-3 21:02:24 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-11-3 02:09
I am world famous in Pudong

i'm sure you are just dont lemme read all about it in the mornin news  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.