Views: 16256|Replies: 85

College is like a prison   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-29 17:14:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by alyssadeng at 2014-10-30 17:08

Once we used to believe that after attending a college we are able to have more freedom to enjoy ourself.What would happen to us with different status in departments,espeacially those whose home are close to the university?I know the leaders carry out this monitoring system out of concern,but i still have complaints towards the college.I am one hundred percent for sure that there is no more colleges like this one.The content of this paper is translated by myself as follows,please accept my flaws of wrinting in it.

The announcement of the opening of Monitoring system

Started from Oct.23th this year, the monitoring system would be activated in every student dormitory. Those who accomodate in the school dorms are required to carry their own school card to be identified whenever students go insides or outsides. Students will be admitted to come in with their fingerprints if they forget taking the card along. Owing to the one-card for one-person policy, the card-carrier should keep it in a safe place and is not allowed to lend or borrow others’ card, in other words, the monitoring card is just confined to its owner. Secondly, the monitoring system has functions of automatically recording plus checking whether students don’t come back before Xiaojinthe time when the gate of a certain dormitory will be locked by guard, return overtime or even have no go-in and go-out activities in recent times, for whom have been recorded awfully lasting for over two days, the monitoring system voluntarily does screening and transfer the final results as warning to the relevant branch or the department students belong to. In addition to it, students with bad records would be punished according to related school codes as they tend to be considered to skip classes or stay outsides overnight. Therefore, it’s necessary for students swipe their cards every time they go in and out.

(Xiaojin time is 11:30p.m.)

Use magic tools Report

2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-10-30 06:40:19 |Display all floors
What does that paper say - for those of us not fluent in Chinese. Thanks.
The journey IS the destination!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-30 10:08:19 |Display all floors
Not an accident.  

If you think college is a bummer, wait until you graduate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-30 17:06:06 |Display all floors
teamkrejados Post time: 2014-10-30 06:40
What does that paper say - for those of us not fluent in Chinese. Thanks.

Please accept apology from me.What the paper says has been translated by me above.Welcome to comment on this topic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-30 17:20:04 |Display all floors
Sikaote Post time: 2014-10-30 10:08
Not an accident.  

If you think college is a bummer, wait until you graduate.

actually deep insides of my heart, i dont think my college is a bummer, i just disagree with the leaders who came yp with this foolish and unresonable policy to keep us in safety.Why dont they invest money on installing the air-conditioners instead of the monitoring system which restricts us to have more freedom.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-30 19:15:48 |Display all floors
Oh,that is so bad.We are lucky because our life like before although our college also installed the monitoring  system and never use.Maybe it is just scare students to have a more reasonable schedule,like our school,installed but never use.That is so awful if it is true.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-30 19:24:42 |Display all floors
rent an apartment together 2 or 3 classmates nearby
some day Jiangsu will rule China

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.