Author: RosieLux

What's the strangest pet you've ever seen in the street?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-28 21:37:08 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-10-28 21:15
some of the people & their pets are not fit to be outhere just dunno why the police allowed dem to w ...

Just like someone who drives a limo in the street, if you stare at his car, then he achieved his purpose. The reason why they pet those animals may not lie in that they like but out of a purpose to attract people's attention...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 21:44:52 |Display all floors
RosieLux Post time: 2014-10-28 08:37
Just like someone who drives a limo in the street, if you stare at his car, then he achieved his p ...

what if the animals turn on the people on the streets & i hate to be the one's  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 21:54:01 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-10-28 21:44
what if the animals turn on the people on the streets & i hate to be the one's

I think they should be licensed an animal tag just like a dog tag before their owner walk them in the street, right? To some extent, the owner's behavior is kind of illegal...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 21:59:14 |Display all floors
RosieLux Post time: 2014-10-28 08:54
I think they should be licensed an animal tag just like a dog tag before their owner walk the ...

not about licensin but animals do turn on people from time-to-time not just human has PMS (premenstrual syndrome)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 22:02:03 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-10-28 21:59
not about licensin but animals do turn on people from time-to-time not just human has PMS (premens ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 22:05:51 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-10-28 21:59
not about licensin but animals do turn on people from time-to-time not just human has PMS (premens ...

I mean, they shouldn't appear in the street unless they have an animal tag (it's never gonna happen, no one dares to give them permission)...after all, some of these animals are dangerous, what if they hurt other people in the street? What a big responsibility the owner will shoulder....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-28 22:08:47 |Display all floors
RosieLux Post time: 2014-10-28 09:05
I mean, they shouldn't appear in the street unless they have an animal tag (it's never gonna happe ...

the owners of those vicious animals should be havin insurance of some sort just in case all heel breaks loose outhere  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.