Author: abramicus

THE "UMBRELLA REIGN OF TERROR" IN HONG KONG IS FOLDING UP!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-11-20 21:06:02 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-8 14:54
Hi my good friend! I have truly been missing you! I am in my sunniest mood these days! And you?
D ...

Hello dear Seneca. I have been doing good. Yes, been to some countries in ASEAN so far. These days I am busy with work and life. And I now have a Vietnamese girlfriend :). I hope you are doing good too ^ ^

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-21 19:19:14 |Display all floors
THE "OCCUPY HK CENTRAL WITH LOVE AND PEACE" ENDED WITH VIOLENT PROTESTERS BREAKING INTO THE PARLIAMENT BUILDING WITH HATE AND VIOLENCE.

THE TRUTH FINALLY CAME OUT.

THESE FOREIGN STOOGES ARE SHOWING THEIR TRUE SELVES.  IF THEY HAD SUCCEEDED IN SHUTTING DOWN HONG KONG, THEY WOULD HAVE RULED WITH COLDNESS AND VIOLENCE.

CHINA NEEDS A MORE HISTORICALLY ACCURATE RE-INTEREPRETATION OF THE FRENCH REVOLUTION, NOT AS A REVOLT OF THE WORKERS AGAINST THEIR EXPLOITERS, WHICH MIGHT BE TRUE IN SOME RESPECTS, BUT ALSO AS AN EXAMPLE OF FOREIGN-BASED INSURGENCY AND INSURRECTION, USING DOMESTIC ACTORS, TO ACHIEVE "REGIME CHANGE".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-21 21:37:07 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-21 21:05
The protest may disappear from the concrete surfaces of Hong Kong but it is going to continue in t ...

Sour grapes from our Seneca, seeing his Umbrella Revolution petering out. "Noted human rights activist" in today's terms equates with CIA funded mouthpiece.

What will he think of next I wonder?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 07:18:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-11-21 22:03
You are wrong again, Gerry Atry. Mrs Gao was not funded by the Cyanides. Mr T oh ti has never be ...

Once a dissident expresses himself/herself in public, foreign agents will run to his/her aid, little chance of remaining untainted. Western media and NGO's will see to it that he/she gets all the support they can offer. Sadly this is the real world...... old fruit.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-22 07:23:45 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-10-27 06:40
Not being satisfied with taking their ugly little selfies on campus, the students wanted to be movie ...

When will you renounce your New Zealand citizenship take up Chinese citizenship and move to China?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-22 07:26:33 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2014-10-27 03:37
The future of those few handfull loser diehard unrepentant unapological greedy hyena groomed terrori ...

I agree losers and ready hyenas don't backup what they tell and encourage other people to do, what are they called I forget, Mao would not be happy would he with the actiona and attude of people like you, all talk no action.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-22 20:46:20 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-10-27 22:34
So when you can't win their hearts and minds, you try to conquer them with martial language: "Umbr ...

Hard to win the hearts and minds of sub-humans or beasts, snakeey. Just look at how you think of China even when you depend on China for your survival.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.