Author: incarnationabc

21 Asian countries sign MOU on establishing AIIB   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-26 06:18:22 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2014-10-26 04:48
Congratualton to the new bank for Asians to rely on without being imposed destructive conditon.

A ...

Thank you for your congrats, Saltandpepper!

Give me five!

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-26 06:29:03 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-10-26 04:38
It's a mistake for Australia and NZ not to join. And it's a mistake to set up any economic organizat ...

Join for what?

Just a Bank of China with another name.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-26 13:18:59 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-10-26 13:20
seneca Post time: 2014-10-26 13:08
I have NEVER lied (consciously told an untruth!) aboput you, full stop

It is YOU who is LIEI ...

The delegates of 21 nations are not interested in your tall tale.

You will be repatriated to S. Africa... Oh, no, since you loath SA, but Europe, okay, I do you a favor... I can send you to Coventry...

Leave me alone!
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-26 23:50:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Ted180 at 2014-10-26 10:52
incarnationabc Post time: 2014-10-25 17:16
Media reports said U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry put pressure on Australia to stay out of the ...

The anti-American bit is lost on me. I'm a Canadian. The US is a very good neighbor to us. Most Canadian families have American relatives. Canadians and Americans are almost the same. So are Australians, New Zealanders and British. Everyone seems to be envious of the American power. But this protects us Canadians. You should visit the US. It has its faults (state health insurance for only those over 65 or very poor; too many guns; race problems with blacks; too little respect for authority; too many conservatives; too much religion) BUT it is the most dynamic and inventive country in the world. And the standard of living for the average American is VERY high! And the US is absorbing many immigrants of ALL cultures. It is what the whole world will be like in 100 years.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 00:41:02 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-10-26 23:50
The anti-American bit is lost on me. I'm a Canadian. The US is a very good neighbor to us. Most Ca ...
  1. is what the whole world will be like in 100 year
Copy code
Not true.

No more new land to open up

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 03:19:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-27 03:21:12 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.