Views: 7875|Replies: 51

21 Asian countries sign MOU on establishing AIIB   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-25 13:35:09 |Display all floors
Chinese Finance Minister Lou Jiwei (L front) talks with Indian representative at the signing ceremony of the Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) in Beijing, capital of China, Oct. 24, 2014. Twenty-first Asian countries that are willing to join AIIB as founding members on Friday signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing AIIB. (Xinhua/Huang Jingwen)

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 13:36:28 |Display all floors

Jin Liqun (R), head of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank's (AIIB) preparatory group under China's Ministry of Finance, meets with Singapore's Deputy Prime Minister and Minister for Finance Tharman Shanmugaratnam (L), before the signing ceremony of the Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing AIIB in Beijing, capital of China, Oct. 24, 2014. Twenty-first Asian countries that are willing to join AIIB as founding members on Friday signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing AIIB. (Xinhua/Li Xin)
There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 13:38:20 |Display all floors

Chinese Finance Minister Lou Jiwei speaks at the signing ceremony of the Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) in Beijing, capital of China, Oct. 24, 2014. Twenty-first Asian countries that are willing to join AIIB as founding members on Friday signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing AIIB. (Xinhua/Huang Jingwen)

Photo taken on Oct. 24, 2014 shows the scene of the signing ceremony of the Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) in Beijing, capital of China. Twenty-first Asian countries that are willing to join AIIB as founding members on Friday signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing AIIB. (Xinhua/Li Xin)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 13:39:52 |Display all floors

Photo taken on Oct. 24, 2014 shows the scene of the signing ceremony of the Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) in Beijing, capital of China. Twenty-first Asian countries that are willing to join AIIB as founding members on Friday signed the Memorandum of Understanding on Establishing AIIB. (Xinhua/Li Xin)

The above words and photos are from People's Daily.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 13:59:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-10-25 14:02

I offer my heartfelt congrats to 21 nations for becoming co-founding members of AIIB.

I am disappointed that S. Korea and Australia have been kidnapped by the menace of Uncle Sam's, but I realize whine and whimper are useless. I wish them could set themselves free soon, and welcome them to join AIIB any time.

President Xi said, "If we are single-minded, and Mount Tai can be moved away". That is equivalent to the English saying -where there's a will, there's always a way if we all pitch in ...

I believe Silk Road is going to be revitalized soon.

I believe all the AIIB members will devote themselves for the infrastructure of Asia,

I believe the 21 members will do much better jobs than Asian Development Bank.

I wish more and more nations could join AIIB for the prosperity of Asia!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 14:06:45 |Display all floors
If anyone would like to extend your congrats as I do, you are welcome to take over my soapbox...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-25 14:14:11 |Display all floors
is there difference with APEC- -//

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.