Views: 13555|Replies: 12

who can tell me why the formal university diploma is so "useful"? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2003-10-18 17:20:14 |Display all floors
before i begin discussing the following subject , i must confess that it is not that i am not confident about myself or the capacility on all things , its the very confusion and agony about the unfair treatment for the employers to choose thier employees just according to the diploma .
every time i a m sending my resumes on the internet, i have to avoid those snobbish companies, because they want formal univ diploma, well , through so many years working experionces, i dont think i am weak in every aspect than those formals , but when i was refused by thise snobblish and mean business men or biz women , i did think i was so inferor than "those ", cos so much rejection and and warning signs on the wanted ad had made me  so  crazy and so much "not confident". and the utmost is that this has hindered in my future so harshly , cos i am just like a non-nutrious baby being enclosed somewhere , no sun no water , nothing at all , so who can tell me why  the formal university diploma is so "useful"? when could i gain the opportunities as those alike ?!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-18 18:04:43 |Display all floors

:)

The formal university diploma is very  very useful

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-18 18:07:44 |Display all floors

Hi~Friend~!

I'm a senior of a formal college student.I don't admit the college life can give the necessary nutritions,facing the fierce competion in the near future.With about four years study in college campus,I still found a void feeling in my real heart,and feel under a lot of pressures.I know my advantages and disadvantages,but I don't know whether the traditional college education can make me up to the society~!   I can't help myself but wonder,in the last nearly four years,What did I got in practice?!~Whom am I supposed to blame??I think only myself~So I have to seize every mintute studying hard by myself to improve my practical ability to survive in the laber force market after one year or more~

Ok,friend,you can conclude that the formal college educaion in often with anything useful but only the diploma.Why aren't you be so confident.It seems that you have grasp one of the most practial tools——English.Ok,as to your problem,I know a lot of difficulties and humiliations you encountering with in the process of hunting job.Perhaps some top of the companies over-stress on the diplomas.But What I want to say is every wise boss pay their attention to the real ability but the diplomas.I don't have any other good advice to give you,but saying"never say surrender~never~never~"and don't overestimate yourself,hunting job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-18 20:27:25 |Display all floors

My opinion!

The diploma is not the real useful thing! but this  diploma shows that its owner has got the skill  of  learning  by theirself. Of course, that is not say that the others have not the skill.
However,some companys do that in the wrong way. you must face the problem and improve youself.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-18 20:46:12 |Display all floors

ALL THIS IS JUST YOUR NONSENSE!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-18 20:47:55 |Display all floors

I CAN TELL THAT YOU JUST WEAK IN YOUR CONFIDENCE, YO EVEN DIDNT TOUCH THE SRATC

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2003-10-18 20:55:06 |Display all floors

DONT YOU KNOW THAT ?

DONT YOU KNOW THAT MOST OF THE WANTED AD SAID THAT IF YOU DONT HAVE A UNIV DILOMA , PLS DONT BOTHER US COMPANY. THEN WHAT WOULD YOU DO FACING THOSE BULL SHIT  RECRUIT AD AND THOSE STUPID COMPANIES???

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.