Views: 5134|Replies: 21

West's "Free Market" Poison   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-13 04:06:49 |Display all floors
West wants China to become "free market" so that West can buy out all of China and take control of their economy, and then use this power to bribe all the politicians in China to serve West instead of serving China, and then West will use all this power to destroy Chinese culture by promoting Western Liberal Democracy.  This is how West destroyed so many nations in the world.  Will China fall for the West's trap?

China has one thing that West does not: eugenics.  This will make China so intelligent that they will eventually become one hundred times more powerful than the West ever was.  Then, China will become two hundred times more powerful, then three hundred, and so on, until China collectively becomes a God.

No other nation has eugenics, not even Russia, except for Israel.   So, don't let West derail you with their "free market" poison.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 01:21:08 |Display all floors
Why don't West believe in free market when it comes to health? FDA is very communist when it comes to health companies, such as drug companies: competitors are crushed.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 01:55:29 |Display all floors
1. US hasn't enough wealth to buy all of China. 2. It doesn't want to. It would prefer to trade with a prosperous China. 3. Western Liberal Democracy (WLD) is simply the modern way to stability and prosperity for all humanity (look at Japan Taiwan, Singapore and South Korea and their GDP per capita!).
4. Eugenics is misunderstood and distorted by irrational prejudices. Just stick with common sense and good science. Forget wild racist dreams.
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 05:21:13 |Display all floors
Ted180 Post time: 2014-10-14 01:55
1. US hasn't enough wealth to buy all of China. 2. It doesn't want to. It would prefer to trade with ...

Frankfurt School of Social Research.    I think adherents should be given the death penalty.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 09:38:39 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 09:53:51 |Display all floors
all the weight the Chinese carry are self imposed.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-26 00:06:36 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-10-14 09:53
all the weight the Chinese carry are self imposed.

China has weight?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.