Author: abramicus

Occupy Central's Depressing Failure to Thrive   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-15 01:01:16 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 02:48:23 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2014-10-15 01:01
How do you vanguard your terrorist kin ?

From high on the camel as the reward that you claimed ?

In good countries, people are treated with dignity.

People are not things that belong to the State.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 03:07:31 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 03:10:47 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 03:12:27 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 03:22:42 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2014-10-15 03:12
No amount of praying to Allah will do them any good as your ilk in Lybia, since your Nato God will ...

The spirit of youths are always heart warming.

I have been left astonished by the protests that rocked Hong Kong last week, especially the organization, kindness and ambition of the youthful protesters asking Beijing for the right to choose who runs their city.
What was so impressive? Maybe it started with the trash.

After days of protest, the students were still cleaning up after themselves. I saw them sort trash in the wee hours -- paper here, plastic there.
"I can't believe they were tear-gassed and pepper-sprayed, and then they pick up the garbage the next day," a woman at the scene whispered to me.
Young supporters handed out yellow ribbons, a symbol of solidarity. Students could be seen doing their homework in the middle of the night. Others offered biscuits to members of the same police force that days earlier deployed tear gas against the crowds.
Some found a creative use for umbrellas, which became a symbol of the protests after they were used to defend against pepper spray. Protesters used them as decoration or makeshift tents. They came in handy when it rained, too.
A few protesters zipped around on motorbikes making sure all protest areas were well-stocked with donated supplies. Nurses organized on Facebook, and staffed first aid tents at the three main protest sites.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 03:44:15 |Display all floors
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.