Author: abramicus

Occupy Central's Depressing Failure to Thrive   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-14 08:10:20 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-10-14 08:12

LEUNG IS INTENTIONALLY PROLONGING THE BARRICADE OF HONG KONG CENTRAL . . . WHICH IS AN ACT OF BETRAYAL OF THE HONG KONG RESIDENTS . . . AND MUST RESIGN OR BE REMOVED.

It is one thing to tell the policemen to protect the persons of the protesters from bodily harm, because they are human beings, and minors at that who do not know what they are really fighting for.

It is another thing to tell the policemen to protect the barricades which are completely illegal, have no human rights, and are used to deny the Hong Kong residents of their right to free passage on public roads, and the right of traveling to their work, school or home.

Leung's latest moves of protecting the barricades when they could have been removed shows he is really on the side of the Occupy Central protesters, and is using their demands to pressure China to abandon its law that all nominees for the Chief Executive post must be approved by the National People's Congress.

Furthermore, he has made no move to use this timely opportunity to implement Article 23, which is the duty of the HKSAR that he heads to fulfill, which fulfillment alone can ensure that the election of the next Hong Kong Chief Executive would be free of all foreign influence and control.

China should re-appoint Tung Chee Wah, minus Regina Ip whose overly invasive version of Article 23 caused it to founder 11 years ago in the LegCo.  It is time to dismantle the barricades, starting with Leung and Lam.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 09:51:43 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2014-10-13 10:28
I have children who are university students and Student Council members.

your point is?
Where I come from(Vancouver B.C. Canada) students are quite happy with their education and are not jealous or envious of anyone.

I heard many students in Hong Kong are actually mad about the occupy movement because it has interupted their studies and may be dextrimental to their grades.
I am me and that is something you will never be, no matter how hard you try!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 09:57:05 |Display all floors
Cdogg Post time: 2014-10-14 09:51
your point is?
Where I come from(Vancouver B.C. Canada) students are quite happy with their educa ...

there are those we call the vanguards.
they do stuffs.

there are those we call leeches.
they ran away when they are needed.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 14:24:06 |Display all floors
Leung and Lam cannot hide behind the barricades and the Occupy Central protesters in pressuring China to rescind its law that all nominees for the Chief Executive post must be approved by the National People's Congress.

The public roads belong to the Hong Kong public.  They do not belong to Leung & Company to allow to be barricaded to the tune of the loss of three weeks of income.  Nobody has a right to the public roads but the public.

Tear down all the barricades!  Hong Kong people have the right to a decent livelihood! All those reporters and columnists who defame the Hong Kong people trying to remove the barricades as thugs and "masked men" or as "Triads" should be sued for defamation, insurrection, and if foreigners, deported regardless of their kind of visa.  To starve the peaceful residents of Hong Kong and then blame them for violence is both a crime against humanity and a crime against society and must be prosecuted as such.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-14 16:44:52 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-10-14 16:52

THE "OCCUPY CENTRAL" INSURRECTION IS NOT OVER UNTIL HONG KONG PASSES ITS VERSION OF THE NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY LAW, IN PRELIMINARY, BUT MANDATORY FULFILLMENT OF ITS DUTY UNDER THE BASIC LAW'S ARTICLE 23.

THE LAW SHOULD BE SIMPLE ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND, EASY ENOUGH TO IMPLEMENT, AND BROAD ENOUGH TO APPLY TO EVERY CASE OF SUBVERSION, INSURRECTION, SECESSION OR TREASON.

HERE IS A DRAFT OF SUCH A LAW THAT CAN HAVE ANY TITLE, BUT EVEN THE TITLE SHOULD PROJECT THE CORE PRINCIPLE OF THE LAW - AND ARTICLE 23 OF THE BASIC LAW IS ALL ABOUT NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY, THEREFORE:

BE IT RESOLVED IN THE LEGISLATIVE COUNCIL OF THE HONG KONG SPECIAL ADMINISTRATIVE REGION OF THE PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF CHINA, THAT:

NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY LAW

PREAMBLE:  Sovereignty of China in Hong Kong is a fact, acceptance of which is a prerequisite to the validity of the Chinese citizenship, permanent residency, or visa status of all persons in Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China.

Article 1:  Any act of denial, rejection, objection, questioning, ignoring, contradiction, opposition and insult to the sovereignty of China in Hong Kong is a crime of Lese Majeste, and is a sufficient basis for voiding of permanent residency status by the HKSAR, and of citizenship and visa status by the National Central Government of China, not subject to judicial review.

Article 2:  All other violations of public law and private properties in Hong Kong SAR shall be handled according to public laws and regulations.

DURING THE NEXT LEGCO MEETING, LET THERE BE AN UP AND DOWN VOTE ON THIS LEGISLATION THAT WOULD REQUIRE NO DEBATE, BECAUSE IT IS A SIMPLE AFFIRMATION OF THE DELEGATE HIMSELF OR HERSELF THAT HE OR SHE ACCEPTS THE SOVEREIGNTY OF CHINA IN HONG KONG WITHOUT ANY RESERVATIONS, AND IS A BASIC REQUIREMENT OF HIS OR HER OWN CITIZENSHIP, AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR OFFICE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 00:54:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-15 00:57:08 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.