Views: 5945|Replies: 10

i was comfused!!! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-23 13:43:06 |Display all floors
well, this is kinda werid, i fall in love with someone that i knew from SKYPE which is a PC TO PC calling software, well, that was cool in the first couple of days, and then we shared more and more, actually we talked every nite before i sleep, and well, it's been such a nice thing that he decided to visit me.

it was a nice weekend, we spend time together,  but after he gone, god danm it, i lost my watch (tag heure the gift for my brother), i even cannot thinking that time, just in such a big shock, well, the only thing i don't wanna think is i hope nothing relate to him, but well...who knows?

we still talk everyday, same as before everyday before i sleep... after 2 weeks, he came again, well, just 2 days ago, and well, something weird, i pretend i fall asleep, and i hear he was looking for something in my purse.

i'm thinking about i should talk to him or not... i did...
and i still hope nothing relate to him... but well, yes, it's him

he brought my wacth back and other stuff... and no sorry, just some other excuse, coz of maybe i had some stories with the watch, with another man... whatever...

i'm confused, i asked myself loads of times, what 's going on next?
what should i do next? keep the relationship?  i don't know....

i like him or not? or i just lonely here in a strange city?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-23 15:10:17 |Display all floors

Unless I read your post incorrectly

He sounds like thief?  And isn't the answer obvious here?

If he is stealing your stuff..............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-23 15:38:24 |Display all floors

KEEP THE RELATIONSHIP !!!???

Are you crazy. The guy's a thief. Out of simple self respect never see him again, never talk to him again, never take his calls, delete him from your computer and your mind. I know it gets lonely sometimes but it does get better with time as you meet people. Don't be that desperate. And never,ever, get involved with someone you met online. That is NOT the way. If you need someone to chat to I messaged you my MSN and email. Take care of yourself and delete that guy immediately and forever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-23 22:50:08 |Display all floors

To: Oishii - Re: confused

Move on. Whether the man is dishonest or has issues, you are asking for trouble if you stay.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-24 10:59:34 |Display all floors

Met someone online?

well, well, i'm still talking to him online...

to be honest, i think i'm just lonely most of the time, i just quit my last career, and going to start something new in somewhere new, so this is just the period that i'm kinda bored, well, i still don't know, maybe until seeing the next one, i'll be ok...

simply and silly, well, well....

thanks anyways

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-24 13:25:27 |Display all floors

you are playing with the fire

he is a thief, and he can't do anything to help you but ruin your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-24 13:28:18 |Display all floors

Don't you have any other friends?

Whatever the guy said, he kept your watch until being revealed. Obviously, he is dishonest and maybe dangerous. If I were you, I would definitely not make a friend with him. I agree with Edon, he is nothing but a trouble for you. Take care.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.