Views: 4635|Replies: 5

Spain, goodbye to the Euro2004 [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2004-6-21 05:35:43 |Display all floors
Always the team to be, but that never is. One more time Spain sent back home. Probably the best league in the world has one of the worst National teams!

Portugal 1 Spain 0

And together with Portugal, Greece to quarterfinals, Greece, can you believe that?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-21 16:51:41 |Display all floors

That was exactly what the UEFA hoped for.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-21 18:58:01 |Display all floors

calm down! the best team won and that's it!

Please watch the game again: time possession is portugese, offensive game is portugese, the referee whistles everyone (and punishes PAULETA, who's PORTUGESE).

Spain's got ploenty of superstars but obviously they don't show the same team qualities...Up to them to change that! Don't charge UEFA for Spain's mistakes!

I don't think it's useful to look desperately for a so-called UEFA 's "agreement" with Portugal.

Yesterday there was no doubt regarding who deserved to win!

And please note that I'm NOT from Portugal...

Figo IS a king.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 11:18:12 |Display all floors

Sadly enough Spain were gone. Happily they will take a short journey home.

it is really sad for me to see that spain were so lucky that they have to go because Greece have a goal more than them.

Lucky Greece. Greece Go

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-22 22:17:17 |Display all floors

I didn't blame the UEFA.

It was all Saez's fault as he kept the most deadly striker Morientes on the bench for over 80 minutes!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2004-6-25 12:29:23 |Display all floors

nothing wrong with UEFA

The result of  the match between Spainand Portugalis acceptable. two team are on the same level but portugal has the support from thouands of their fans and also they have to win the match to qualified. They are more passionate than spain. The only way spain can pass through is to beat greece, but they made the same mistake as porugal

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.