Author: abramicus

HONG KONG PROTEST FALLING APART BY THE HOUR   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-6 04:52:44 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-10-6 05:13
warren0353 Post time: 2014-10-6 04:18
OK I can not help myself but to comment that Beijing has the right of it and is letting this inciden ...

THE PUPPET SHOW IS WELL NIGH OVER, AND THE PUPPETMASTER IS DENYING THE PUPPETS ARE HIS.

China knows better than to send in ten thousand soldiers to quell five thousand students who were used to fill up the streets by their unscrupulous teachers and principals, who stopped giving tests on the days they were loitering in Causeway Bay, enjoying a picnic of sorts, that they were promised by their protest leaders.  The size of the revolt was never more than 1% of the population of Hong Kong, and based on the pictures flashed around the world by the Western media producers of this movie, called "Occupy Central", probably never numbered more than 0.14% of the population of Hong Kong.  

It was therefore up to the HKSAR government to do the job of de-linking the innocent students from their teachers and principals, which I think was well done, as the threats of the teachers unions to go on strike fizzled out, possibly with reminders that their terms of employment required their reporting to work, and did not include any time off to play cameos for Western movie producers.  With teachers back to work teaching and assigning regular homeworks, and giving tests, the students naturally went back to school.  But then, there are college students who were possibly guaranteed scholarshipisms and jobs abroad, who must first put in the work in order to collect the reward.  These are torn between the amount of time they had invested in the protest, and the still more amounts of time they must commit to earn their reward.  They are in the same predicament as a gambler who had already lost one third of his stake in fruitless labor, and has to decide how much more of their remaining time to bet on another round of protests.

Some one should write a thesis on the application of the Gambler's Ruin to the Occupy Central Revolution, and point out that since China's resources in containing their revolt are relatively infinite, that no matter how good the odds may look as instilled into their minds by their foreign sponsors, that they are forced to keep betting until they lose everything, which is how the whole story ended up.  Even their billionaire backer failed to keep adding to the stake, to save his own skin, using a reporter to opine that he has nothing to do with the operations of the Occupy Central protest, even though reports from other papers point to the flow of funds from private donors used in setting up the barricades.  The billionaire blinked.  The protesters are now on their own.  Reality sets in.  They were only puppets, and the puppet show is well nigh over.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-6 06:29:33 |Display all floors
If these remarks are representative of the Chinese people the world will never take you seriously.lets get into the21st century and act like compassionate human beings.either that or go back to your old ways,shooting students in the streets and jailing intelligent people.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-6 06:36:38 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-10-6 06:38

The End

THE END OF THE MOVIE "OCCUPY CENTRAL" AS THE LAST OF THE ACTORS, CAMEOS AND STUNTSMEN GO HOME, POSSIBLY WITH MORE MONEY IN THE BANK, WITH RESOLVE TO CAUSE MORE TURMOIL IN THE SEQUEL - IF THE LEGCO DOES NOT IMPLEMENT ARTICLE 23 AS SOON AS POSSIBLE - WITH AN UP AND DOWN VOTE.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-6 06:54:24 |Display all floors
This post was edited by abramicus at 2014-10-6 07:04

Gone With the Wind . . . Occupy Central Vanishes!

Never again shall the Hong Kong people be held hostage by Western media producers and their cast of actors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-6 07:18:57 |Display all floors
I always worried when my Chinese friends went back to visit the homeland.After reading the philosophy of the freaks that have been writing here,I will try and persuade them to stay away.No wonder the people of China are so abused.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-6 07:22:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by skywalk1 at 2014-10-6 07:51
kenfig Post time: 2014-10-6 07:18
I always worried when my Chinese friends went back to visit the homeland.After reading the philosoph ...

Abramicus has got a heart, I've seen it here. He's not a freak! He's actually much nicer and much more human than he seems on first impression.

Some Chinese people here are giving off the wrong impression, but have you noticed the more reasonable and nice Chinese people here as well? I've seen them around.
There is progress whether you are going forward or backward; the thing is to move.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-10-6 07:24:13 |Display all floors
The most recent freak I encountered is a certain kenfig trying to pit Chinese Hong Kong students against Chinese Hong Kong policemen.  Any Chinese parent should be worried if their children are seen talking to kenfigs about joining protests against their own family and their own country.  Many of the children seen in photos of the protest were placed strategically on bridges and elevated roadways with no egress, such that if there were any panic at all, these children would have be trampled to death in the ensuing stampede, providing the Western media crews with the "perfect shot" to take home with and spread around the world.

Yes, speaking of Chinese Children being TOUCHED by these freaks.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.