Views: 335|Replies: 2

Chinese National Day memories and wishes [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-30 01:50:48 |Display all floors
BEIJING - Gazing at an old black-and-white photo of Tiananmen Square in 1979, Jiao Li recalls celebrating the National Day as a child.
"I was six and had just started school," said the 41-year-old accountant at a state-owned petroleum firm in Beijing. "It was Oct 1, the National Day. The square was so crowded that it was hard to move. My father carried me on his back most of the time."
As a chil ...

--------Click here for more information--------

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-30 01:50:49 |Display all floors
I think I would recommend many of my young relatives to eat weeds, bark of trees and tree leaves too. Then they would be strong enough to work ten-hour night shifts and be able to dance on their 65th birthday. Too bad my relatives in Fujian and Guangdong did not have that chance: some of them, like my family, emigrated overseas and, though younger than me, often suffer from illnesses and hardly able walk any respectable distances. Anyway, nice propaganda, though pathetic.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.