Author: lasciviouslady

China Thinks It Can Defeat America In Battle, Ha Ha Ha!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-10-28 20:56:24 |Display all floors
ANNUAL REPORT TO CONGRESS
Military and Security Developments
Involving the People’s Republic of China 2014
Office of the Secretary of Defense

Read it. I expect some will be quite excited, other will be quite depressed

As usual, most of the people talking about China's military has no clue what they are talking about. There are also never any good explanations for why they deviate so much from US intelligence reports on the Chinese military. Though I suppose it doesn't actually matter what people think when it comes down to it.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-11-1 14:27:29 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-10-20 07:43
Since the rise of Deng Xiaopeng China has been more concerned with doing business; it trades with  ...

You seem to be warmongering

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-3 08:54:31 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-10-23 20:26
OK I will tell myself the next country that's going to get nuked is the United Serfdoms of America ...

sorry, america can take down china & russia combined in 1 hour (nuclear war scenerio) without nato or japan..

china and russia are cooperation in business terms but not in military defense pact.

american build 71,000 nukes, while russia once had around 50,000. America showed it's moral leadership to the world. by disarming to around 2,200 nukes in 2007.. america has the most advance missile shield, patriots missiles in the ground, avengers , satellite defense system, frigate anti-missile, lockhead martin i can keep going on..... and the most important are the ocean distance..

even the russians know this, it's impossible to penetrate america missile shield. the best way to hit america is to for the nukes to fly in space and reach mach 10 .... america can always build the star wars project..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-3 10:26:24 |Display all floors
Stinkneca Post time: 2014-11-3 09:28
I think you are wet dreaming GI-JOE kid, you need to cut down on your GI-Joe movie son. Its only ...

where are your numbers??/

i tried to paste my sources hereabout american missile shield capability but chinadaily won't let me...

every single of china's nuke will be shot down..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-3 12:03:30 |Display all floors
Ever wonder how America came so far in just 238 years?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-3 12:37:18 |Display all floors
Who do you think the United Serfdoms of Amergeddon were really facing in Vietnam and Korea, rice paddy farmers?
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-11-3 12:58:12 |Display all floors
An astonishing fact about the Chinese Communist Forces in Korea was that they defeated American troops with the heaviest firepower of any army in the world and with total command of the air and the Chinese did it almost wholly with weapons no larger than mortars. Their rifles and machine guns were a mixed lot from many sources, including American weapons captured from the [KMT] Nationalists, or World War 2 Japanese weapons confiscated in Manchuria at the war's end... They also relied on hand grenades and, as a weapon against tanks, satchel charges of TNT explosives. Satchel charges of about 5 and 20 pounds each were carried by antitank sections. If laid on the tracks or under a tank, a satchel charge could disable it.
Generous treatment of captured enemy troops.
Death to those that choose to fight.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.