Author: lasciviouslady

China Thinks It Can Defeat America In Battle, Ha Ha Ha!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-3 09:13:30 |Display all floors
reedak Post time: 2015-3-2 16:45
General Zhu will tell you how!

With the strategy, "MAD", in place, neither the West, Russia, or China can hope to be winners in a war, any war, to be fought over... The only way for these three to face off with one another is via third party proxy states and, it is these proxy states who will bear the brunt of the suffering and, ultimately, the ones to lose. Middle East, Africa, Southeast Asia, the Korean Peninsula, Indonesia and the Philippines are ideal candidates to play the part of these proxy states...  
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 09:16:45 |Display all floors
This post was edited by reedak at 2015-3-3 09:41
Sikaote Post time: 2015-2-4 09:27
America can beat off China any time it wants.

Arf, arf.

Let General Zhu tell you how the Chinese army help the North Koreans to push the US forces back to the South.
Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-3-3 09:18:45 |Display all floors
reedak Post time: 2015-3-3 09:04
If the career and reputation could not be destroyed, the next drastic step would be scraping off a ...

I gat a match for you my arse your face.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 09:35:58 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-3-3 09:18
I gat a match for you my arse your face.

"Earth to earth, ashes to ashes, dust to dust."

I have to let you rest in peace by burying your skull in a heap of pig dung.
Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 10:00:48 |Display all floors
are we back to arguing over which power ranger would win in a fight?

Kiddies, play nice ok?

You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 10:34:25 |Display all floors
seanboyce88 Post time: 2015-3-3 10:00
are we back to arguing over which power ranger would win in a fight?

Kiddies, play nice ok?

Now I have found another wiseman besides canadian45.  So the three of us -- canadian45, you and I -- can welcome the second coming of Christ on a starry night just like what the Magi had done during His first arrival.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 10:42:19 |Display all floors
reedak Post time: 2015-3-3 10:34
Now I have found another wiseman besides canadian45.  So the three of us -- canadian45, you and I  ...

I don't like to join in these debates. I prefer to make a cheap comment safe in the knowledge that everyone involved feels a little bit less mature.

But seriously...arguing over who would win in a hypothetical war is the same as arguing over which power ranger would win in a fight.

or which powerpuff girl...

Or which avenger...

And reedak, I would ignore many of the posters on here. Mister zhu for example has never changed his opinion in his life. He is so sure he is correct that talking to him is pointless. Leave him and his cronies to their power ranger debates.
You know that every time I try to go
Where I really want to be
It's already where I am
'Cause I'm already there

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.