Author: lasciviouslady

China Thinks It Can Defeat America In Battle, Ha Ha Ha!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-3 08:29:48 |Display all floors
MisterZhu said:  "China can defeat the United Serfdoms of America by increasing it's military spending and watch the dogs of war bankrupt themselves in trying to keep up. As more and more of the world give $US toilet paper the big flush, the United Serfdoms will find it increasingly costly to keep begging and borrowing. He who laughs last...

Shh.....General Zhu!  Please whisper in my ear only.  How can you be so careless to reveal all the top Chinese military secrets to the enemies?

I am very impressed by your patriotism and courage to speak out against the enemies, but I can't save you if you flout the laws with your military uniform.  If you don't understand what I am saying, please read the following excerpts from the article headlined "Military advised not to flout laws" at the Ghana web site.

(Begin excerpts)
Personnel of Ghana Armed Forces (GAF) have been cautioned against the use of the military uniform to flout the laws of the country.

The military is a disciplined institution, hence personnel must be guided by the overall image of the GAF in particular and the nation in general in whatever they do.

The Director General in Charge of Logistics, General Headquarters of the Armed Forces (GAF), Commodore Bethel Fosuhene Asante, gave the caution and warned that those who flouted the laws would be dealt with....  (End excerpts)
Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 08:45:10 |Display all floors
zjjhpj Post time: 2015-2-4 10:30
China Thinks they Can Defeat America In Battle

General Zhu will tell you how!
Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 08:54:07 |Display all floors
Sikaote Post time: 2015-2-4 09:27
America can beat off China any time it wants.

Arf, arf.

Let General Zhu tell you how China give military aid to North Vietnam to beat the US.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 08:54:49 |Display all floors
WhatNow Post time: 2015-3-2 16:23
I think the Chinese can take responsibility for its share of evil

Nah!!! That definitely weren't the case in the Zhimin-Jintao years...  I mean when you find it a necessity to have to revisit your so-called friends and benefactors in corn field infested states such as Iowa for those lonely years you've been stationed overseas the very second you had solidified power, and if your preference on how best to teach your kids the Chinese way are name brand Count Dracula mansions call "Harvards" instead of Qinghua, then something is definitely mighty wrong with our political system so it's not as simple as to place the blame on Chinese evils...

Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 09:04:45 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2015-2-4 09:12
How can you force someone?

If the career and reputation could not be destroyed, the next drastic step would be scraping off all the flesh from the  face.  If you forget how it was done to you, please look at your face in the mirror.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 09:07:04 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 09:07:43 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.