Author: lasciviouslady

China Thinks It Can Defeat America In Battle, Ha Ha Ha!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-2 20:50:36 |Display all floors
QuatreVingtSept Post time: 2015-3-2 04:12
Maybe China will be reunited some day.

But that would probably happen after the regime in China i ...

1.  QuatreVingtSept said:  "No one wants to live under a repressed system like the chinese. And so they will resist."

China has more than 1.3 billion people (1,336,718,015 as of mid-2011) which represent a full 20% of the world's population, so one in every five people on the planet is a resident of China.

The Chinese government is still in existence since Mao announced the birth of New China on the Tiananmen Rostrum on October 1, 1949.  Hence the above assertion of yours is totally rubbish.  Don't tell us that the Chinese population had been sleeping all the while since October 1, 1949.  What sort of resistance are you talking?  You seem to be the only one resisting.

2.  QuatreVingtSept said:  "Besides, China would probably already be a superpower if the Communist had never won the civil war."

Your assertion is questionable because the Chiang Kai Shek regime has never been welcome even in Taiwan.

3.  QuatreVingtSept said:  "Maybe China will be reunited some day."

The so-called reunification of the Chinese mainland with Taiwan is not important.  China can wait and let God or Time decide the issue.

In the eyes of Uncle Sam, China is still too huge to deal with and would pose a danger to its global dominance and hegemony.  Thus the US tries every means to cut down the size of China by encouraging separatism and anti-government activism to split the country.

China should not rush for reunification.  Instead the government should go all out to improve the lives of the people, eradicate corruption and make the country pollution free.

4.  QuatreVingtSept said:  "But that would probably happen after the regime in China is fixed."

I look forward to seeing you fix the regime.  It is easy to shout slogans like "Down with the repressive regime" but it is really difficult to rule a country after a revolution.  Every new Chinese ruler had discovered the truth after overthrowing an old dynasty and establishing a new dynasty.

As pointed out by Pham Van Dong, prime minister of North Vietnam 1955–76 and of unified Vietnam 1976–86, "Vous savez, waging a war is simple, but running a country is difficult."

The rulers of the Mongol empire, if they could return from Hell, would agree no less with Pham.  In less than 80 years, the Mongols built an empire that encompassed all from the Pacific Ocean to the Danube River.  However, the world's largest contiguous land empire fell apart after less than 150 years in existence.

I think Obama should also agree with Pham.  Just look at his mediocre performance after nearly two terms in office.

If you could really turn China into a "paradise on earth", I would be the first to support you sky high with my hands and legs!  
Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 01:51:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 07:46:43 |Display all floors
QuatreVingtSept said:  "Splendid. So Taiwan can look forward to having its de facto independence undistributed for eternity?"

If you have a practical way to cut short the de facto independence of Taiwan, I would take my hat off to you and support you sky high with my hands and legs to be the next president of China.
Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 08:13:24 |Display all floors
lasciviouslady Post time: 2014-9-25 15:16
China would not stand a chance.  China is a little girl, while America is an unstoppable juggernau ...

If China is a little girl, are you insinuating that the US (Unislamic State) are pedophiles?

Yes. Yes you are.

Arf, arf.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 08:20:50 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2014-9-25 15:58
China can defeat the United Serfdoms of America by increasing it's military spending and watch the d ...

I notice you don't answer simple questions

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 08:22:12 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2014-9-25 20:19
iwis the USA is a veteran of any wars to it on this planet earth but just not certain how clever the ...

I think America is worried they did arrive late for two world wars

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-3 08:23:35 |Display all floors
edisonone Post time: 2014-9-26 00:33
Damn!

Another of my replies failed to

I think the Chinese can take responsibility for its share of evil

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.