Author: lasciviouslady

China Thinks It Can Defeat America In Battle, Ha Ha Ha!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-2-28 20:28:26 |Display all floors
reedak Post time: 2015-2-28 18:37
It is laughable that Uncle Sam thinks he still stands a chance in his fight with China, but has no c ...

"...it is advisable for China to wait and let time decide the final outcome of the Taiwanese issue."

Great, say in around 20,000 years. That should be enough time for this to finally happen. See you then.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-28 21:16:40 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-2-28 19:19
Let me explain what I mean by "that was a long reading joke"
,,,YOU SAID "and tell us who was joki ...

Man, that's great.  I like your last statement:  "To me, in the end, it doesn't really matter.

Yes, it doesn't really matter because everybody will be dead in the end if there is a war between two nuclear powers.

It strikes me very strange that the Washington Free Beacon Staff can produce such craps.

Perhaps it is a sign of decline in the West, if not physically at least on the intellectual level.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-28 21:33:22 |Display all floors
This post was edited by reedak at 2015-2-28 22:00
Newtown Post time: 2015-2-28 20:28
"...it is advisable for China to wait and let time decide the final outcome of the Taiwanese issue ...
That's great.  I hope you are as good as Prophet Muhammad in your prophecy.

From now to that point of time, many precious lives could be saved from the destruction of wars.  That also gives both of us sufficient time to plan a first and final welcome party in Heaven or Hell for all mankind that would perish together in around 20,000 years from mutual nuclear destruction.

As long as the Americans find no technological breakthrough to drag the Taiwanese island across the Pacific Ocean towards the American coast, the Chinese would feel at ease.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-28 21:42:44 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-2-28 21:23
gitt surself a drinK!

Good.  Let's drink a toast to world peace and survival of all mankind!  
Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-1 05:30:43 |Display all floors
reedak Post time: 2015-2-28 21:33
That's great.  I hope you are as good as Prophet Muhammad in your prophecy.

From now to that point  ...

I am not sure why you are so certain about a nuclear holocaust, but if we are going to heaven anyway, then what the hell.

I hope that you've got some good contacts in these 'afterlife' places so that you can properly arrange the catering. I'll take care of the balloons. RSVP.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-1 10:28:09 |Display all floors
Newtown Post time: 2015-3-1 05:30
I am not sure why you are so certain about a nuclear holocaust, but if we are going to heaven anyw ...

My joker friend, if you are dumb enough in being not so certain about a nuclear holocaust resulted in a war between two nuclear powers, please go to wrestle with a tiger in a cage and come back to tell us the outcome.

Use your brain, dimwit.  A war between two nuclear powers is "no play, play" between two kittens.  Similarly, a wrestling match between a man and a tiger is "no play, play" between two kittens.  

If I go to hell first, I will definitely arrange some good contacts for you to stay in a "new town" there.  If I go to heaven first, I shall also make some good contacts to reserve a "new town" for you in hell instead.  
Donald Trump's infamous Hitler-style rabble-rousing chants:  "Lock her up!  Lock her up!"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-3-2 04:12:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.