Author: lasciviouslady

China Thinks It Can Defeat America In Battle, Ha Ha Ha!   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-2-4 11:29:43 |Display all floors
MisterZhu Post time: 2015-2-4 11:24
By destroying ones reputation and career.

This is accepted practice in both China and New Zealand?

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2015-2-4 11:30:01 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-4 11:44:14 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-6 20:28:20 |Display all floors
i think China can defeat america in many battles on many differernt fronts, but the only question is, does China have the will power. and i always go back to the korean war and viet nam war. if they can defeat the usa, why not China. i have always been impressed by how fast China was able to develop its nukes. i am also quite impressed with the dong feng missiles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-28 18:37:42 |Display all floors
It is laughable that Uncle Sam thinks he still stands a chance in his fight with China, but has no confidence in fighting with North Korea, the Talibans and the IS.

In view of China's past history of frequent separation and reunification, it is advisable for China to wait and let time decide the final outcome of the Taiwanese issue.

It does not matter whether Taiwan is under the direct rule of the Chinese government.  No country, except God, can move the Taiwanese island away from the Chinese coast.  Perhaps, it's high time for Washington to devise or find some technology to move Taiwan all the way across the Pacific Ocean towards the American coast!  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-28 18:48:00 |Display all floors
DFASFDSF Post time: 2015-2-6 20:28
i think China can defeat america in many battles on many differernt fronts, but the only question is ...

If you are not ignorant, you must be kidding, or as the Chinese saying goes, pointing a "dark road" for the Chinese!

My cute friend, don't forget we are in the nuclear age.  Following are two likely outcomes of such a foolish and unnecessary war:

1.  Even if China can win such a war, the cost would be tremendous.  The whole country would be in ruins and millions of Chinese would be killed.

2.  Just the end of the whole world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2015-2-28 19:06:03 |Display all floors
billymillennium Post time: 2015-2-22 23:23
Man! that was a long reading joke!

Please explain what you mean by "that was a long reading joke", and tell us who was joking.

To me, the whole article is a joke.

To me, even the thought of a nuclear power waging a war with another nuclear power is a joke.

That's why the US and EU just quietly let Russia gobble up Crimea without a squeak.

That's why the US and EU could not do anything but let Russia divide Ukraine into two, like the East and West Germany of the Soviet era.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.