Views: 10958|Replies: 129

How to define terrorists?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-16 20:22:00 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2014-9-16 22:53

If ISIS killed a few civilian Westerners, they no doubt are qualified as terrorists. I don't extend my sympathy to ISIS.

What about those who killed civilians under the false pretences, claiming there are WMDs in Iraq?

The World Health Organization's estimate of 151,000 violent Iraqi deaths from March 2003 to June 2006 should also be noted.

Those witch hunters killed more innocent people than ISIS did. They not only killed people, but also stole kids from the aborigines, loot treasure or oil from other countries, conducted red baiting in their countries, made native people to have to start their trail of tears, smuggled and enslaved blacks.

I feel sad whenever I think of our once splendid royal garden- Summer Palace was ruinned by fire. The people of Qi Dynasty didn't provoke them at all, but didn't allow them to sell opium to China.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member CD top contributor in April 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2014-9-16 20:23:36 |Display all floors
How many Iraqi deaths are at the hands of Iraqis?

Do two wrongs make a right?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 20:29:16 |Display all floors
futsanglung Post time: 2014-9-16 20:23
How many Iraqi deaths are at the hands of Iraqis?

Do two wrongs make a right?

Two wrongs do not make a right my friend..... but there are times when one has to chose the lesser of two evils.

Let us not forget that most terrorists NATO is fighting now are its own creation.

"Madness is doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different result." Einstein
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-16 20:35:05 |Display all floors
This post was edited by parcher at 2014-9-16 20:47

Terrorists are cowards....
we should just focus on our borders, and forget about the rag heads in the middle east...
they dont need any excuse to kill, but if we get them all together in the sess pit middle east, they can happily kill each other...
job well done...
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 20:48:22 |Display all floors
just as long as you dont like some groups outhere they can be your terrorists as simple as that (and easy now i'm not in that category for you yet)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member

Post time 2014-9-16 22:02:24 |Display all floors
sure they all believe they are fighting a cause they believe in....
its called brainwashed....
I'm a non believer........and that gives them an excuse according to their twisted religion....
as I previously said........I'm all for pulling out of that sess pit and giving them what they want, but do you think these well known terrorists will lay down their guns and bombs?....
if you want something in life get off your backside, and do it yourself!! don't rely on others to do it for you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 22:08:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-16 22:47
I agree with you in saying that the invasion of Iraq by you-know-who and under what pretext was ta ...
That means, Westerners have identified a Western president and his army as "terrorists" and criminals.

that might be so...
however, would you mind  letting us know how many  of them Western president's doing time?
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.