Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 12:03:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 12:05:48 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-11 11:52
Thanks for sticking your foot in it.
Russia freed Finland from Sweden and allowed it to create it' ...

Russia and Stalin attacked Finland twice in the 20th century, bombed our cities and tried to take our country. My grandfather fought against these communist invaders for 5 years.

You are right that Russia gave Finland autonomy when Russia still had tsar. Some of the tsars were good like Alexander 2. To say Finland was freed from Sweden shows complete lack of knowledge, but I don't expect you to know Finnish history.

Since Putin is a saint, do you accept him invading Crimea from Ukraine?

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2014-9-11 12:06:47 |Display all floors
coralbay Post time: 2014-9-10 20:03
"Russia freed Finland from Sweden and allowed it to create it's own government."

Wahahahahahaha . ...

We can all see you don't even know what imperialism is now.
You paid posters make it so easy for me.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 12:07:46 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-11 10:23
It reminds me of the good old days when I was a small child going to elementary school in the 1960 ...

In the UK we were told that all we had to do to survive, was to get under the stairs and cover ourselves with a mattress. A very cheap and effective solution to the problem....... I doubt there would have been any complainers afterwards.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 12:09:13 |Display all floors
mixamixa Post time: 2014-9-10 20:05
Russia and Stalin attacked Finland twice in the 20th century, bombed our cities and tried to take  ...

Stalin was fighting Germany. If some of the troops had to detour through Finland that's too bad.
Have you boss check the history again so you can come back with something else.
After all, that's what you both get paid for.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-11 12:10:45 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2014-9-10 20:07
In the UK we were told that all we had to do to survive, was to get under the stairs and cover our ...

In the U.S. we were told to "Duck and Cover".
The video clips for the drills showed a bright flash and all these kids jumping under their desks
holding books over their heads.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.