Author: robert237

Vladimir returns threats   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-16 03:21:26 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-11 08:09
Stalin was fighting Germany. If some of the troops had to detour through Finland that's too bad.
H ...

The war is over. has been for a long time. You can come out of your foxhole now.......
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 03:27:00 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2014-9-12 06:11
Can't tell one indoctrinated stooge from the next.
They really know how to turn them out in those  ...

and you are the biggest stooge of all. You and your acolyte :)

In the first addition of Putins book: First Person: An Astonishingly Frank Self-Portrait by Russia’s President it says his mothers maiden name was Shalomovitch – which apparently is a Jewish name. Yet in the second addition, it conveniently changes to Shelomova. A cover up??
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 03:32:11 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-9-15 23:34

and here are folks much more serious than you:

PATTY  /  April 19, 2014

Excellent post. Hits the nail on the head. Putin is no superhero. His response to Western aggression has always been tepid, not something you’d expect from the leader of a nation being encircled by the enemy. At the UN Security Council, he voted For sanctions against Iran due to their non-existent nuclear program, Russia abstained on the vote for a no fly zone over Libya which basically gave the west a green light to destroy that country, Russia has been a major conduit for supplies going in and out of Afghanistan from the beginning of US hostilities there, Russia has a Rothschild central bank same as the West, etc. etc.

What a con game.

Thank me later. It is always easy to suss you and your smokescreen
I'm sure the wily Chinese will dump him as soon as expedient and align with Japan and Korea.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 07:16:22 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-9-16 02:37
Seneca the empty can …!   Love it

Empty can....... makes biiiig noise.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 07:26:26 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2014-9-16 02:42
he has a solution, that is bashing China, then he recons to live in China but defects the capitali ...

He is trying to spread misinformation and dissent in China.... that is his mission. Behind the veil of concern for human rights, freedom and democracy, lies his real aim.... that of creating chaos and destruction. He is a reptilian adept at deception and half truths.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 07:32:48 |Display all floors
Alarico Post time: 2014-9-16 07:23
You guys must be pretty pathetic to think ganging up is a good alternative for sound reasonable arg ...

Listen junior..... we are veterans of this forum, and have had many arguments with his Satanic Majesty. He never comes up with reasoned comments only slurs and slander. And if all that fails he accuses members of anti-Semitism and tries to get them banned.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 09:18:51 |Display all floors
KIyer Post time: 2014-9-13 13:00
They must have been scraping the barrel even when they found Seneca! It cannot get any worse.{:1_1 ...

I have always been suspicious of the arguments he has with JFenix... because IMHO they are two of a kind.

Why they indulge in the Punch and Judy show is a mystery.....  

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.