Author: robert237

Vladimir returns threats   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-15 03:10:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 19:06:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-15 16:38
Right: Robber has not benefitted from a higher education; nobody can bestow on him wisdom. He is ...

You are embarked on a smear campaign against Robert, purely on his communist affiliations. I am not a communist myself, but will not shy from accepting merit in Robert's arguments. You on the other hand are totally immune to any sense of reason or the acceptance of logical conclusions, while you claim to admire the Greek and Roman philosophers.

Having proved to all and sundry the fallacy of the current economic system, I am still waiting for reasonable arguments on a solution to the problem.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 01:32:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2014-9-15 21:20
You sound as if you were his attorney-at-law. Does he need a lawyer to defend himself? I didn't  ...

Robert needs no assistance in defence..... he is more than capable of holding his own against the likes of you and the myriads of your ghouls.

Since when did the consumption of alcohol in moderation, and I expect nothing less of Robert, has been a vice?

Bereft of any logical arguments you seem to sound off like an empty can. So tell us how this wonderful capitalist system you support, is beneficial to the world?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 02:36:15 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 02:42:10 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 03:12:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-9-15 23:13

Robert the tin man. I hope you realise that Putin is Jewish Not that it matters of course, but I know your 'politics' through your offering on this forum

lol, Putin? :) Do your maths
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-16 03:15:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Bandito at 2014-9-15 23:58
parcher Post time: 2014-9-11 06:11
If the next sanctions are placed against Russia, there will no doubt be a flying ban imposed against ...

Parcher, your opinion are dangerous. Pedigree chum will be withdrawn if you carry on in this vein! It is easy to fly round Russia.

Putin is already humiliated by being frozen out. He does not want it........His military are impoverished but for the nukes that has probably deteriorated in their silos
No, I live above Sunset Plaza, it's a little house I rent and it's a little rundown but has a beautiful view, what about you?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.